Be careful of this lifestyle, it will change you and her

pvak74

Male
My wife has been telling me lately our lovemaking has changed greatly since she started cuckolding me. Before the cuckolding started, she said I was much more assertive and fucked her with purpose. I was like Superman lasting forever. Ever since she has taken a bbc bull regularly, she says our sex has changed. She said when we have sex now after her bbc, We make gentle love, but “fucking her brains out” can’t happen anymore. Intercourse between us is primarily for my benefit, not hers. And that’s a truth neither of us can’t brush under the carpet. I’ve gotten much quicker on the draw over time. Not sure why but that’s a thing now. Sometimes it’s easier on both of us with me beating off while she takes bbc. Sometimes while she’s taking it from her bull, she will look over and tease me, telling me to jerk my nub off. And I will just erupt. The cuckolding will give you the most powerful orgasms you will ever have. And those dopamine rushes are incredibly addicting. She’s addicted and so am I. Not sure we could ever go back to just us. But you definitely lose some of that intimacy and your relationship will change

oh yes I don't even feel my husband anymore I give him pity sex when he good but I don't enjoy it so
Speaking for all cucks and I’m sure your cucky husband would agree, thank you for giving hubby to have pity sex. Even though you may not get much from it, it’s one of the greatest thing you could do for him. I’m sure for him it’s an amazing feeling. Those few minutes of joy mean alot to us cuckolds and allow us to reconnect and “reclaim” you in our own way

My wife has been telling me lately our lovemaking has changed greatly since she started cuckolding me. Before the cuckolding started, she said I was much more assertive and fucked her with purpose. I was like Superman lasting forever. Ever since she has taken a bbc bull regularly, she says our sex has changed. She said when we have sex now after her bbc, We make gentle love, but “fucking her brains out” can’t happen anymore. Intercourse between us is primarily for my benefit, not hers. And that’s a truth neither of us can’t brush under the carpet. I’ve gotten much quicker on the draw over time. Not sure why but that’s a thing now. Sometimes it’s easier on both of us with me beating off while she takes bbc. Sometimes while she’s taking it from her bull, she will look over and tease me, telling me to jerk my nub off. And I will just erupt. The cuckolding will give you the most powerful orgasms you will ever have. And those dopamine rushes are incredibly addicting. She’s addicted and so am I. Not sure we could ever go back to just us. But you definitely lose some of that intimacy and your relationship will change
The sexual dynamic for both of you has changed but, for the better. The brain is the biggest sex organ we all posses and sexual intensity has increased but, the method of stimulation is different via "cuckolding with BBC assistance" and softer/intimate love making between the two of you.

Your minds are re-wiring when it cums to sexual fun and don't be surprised if, you incorporate other indivduals/tools to achieve another level of sexual intensity in the future.

This is important to keep in mind for anyone considering going down the cuckolding rabbit hole. Once your wife/GF has had those large cocks and aggressive fucks from her bulls, you can *never* go back to the way it is before. SHE will never look at another relationship (or, indeed, even random sex) the same way even if she leaves you for another man.

This is important to keep in mind for anyone considering going down the cuckolding rabbit hole. Once your wife/GF has had those large cocks and aggressive fucks from her bulls, you can *never* go back to the way it is before. SHE will never look at another relationship (or, indeed, even random sex) the same way even if she leaves you for another man.
Going back to vanilla white boi sex is never the same for sluts fucked properly. Its evident everytime I see that bitch ass cuck who cried to wife to stop fucking me

Sorry to hear that .. watching my wife and her bull/lover is our foreplay .. after watching them it supercharges our sex for days after .. lying together talking about what he did to her, she did to him.. and hot long sessions, where I easily get a second erection/cum after the first... and her being hot for days with me reclaiming her.

The cuckolding will give you the most powerful orgasms you will ever have. And those dopamine rushes are incredibly addicting. She’s addicted and so am I. Not sure we could ever go back to just us. But you definitely lose some of that intimacy and your relationship will change
That's pretty much the same experience that my gf and I have. She has satisfying sex with her regular bull and the orgasms I get from watching them are extremely powerful. It's a totally different lifestyle and it will change you.

We both feel it has changed us…..but all for the better

Definitely!! ... she is more confident .. and no words describe my feelings to her .. especially those moments after having sex with her lover and me (we are closer to swingers/poly than cuckold) i.e: if we meet him in the afternoon and go out to eat on our own after .. watching her interact, and smiling with other people totally unaware of her "little secret" .. a few hours before she was in bed with two men, two cocks in her... her orgasms.. our orgasms, another man cuming inside her .. so hot and proud of her. . and I treat her considerably better ..we both know she could boot me to the curb and find another man in a heart beat!

Definitely!! ... she is more confident .. and no words describe my feelings to her .. especially those moments after having sex with her lover and me (we are closer to swingers/poly than cuckold) i.e: if we meet him in the afternoon and go out to eat on our own after .. watching her interact, and smiling with other people totally unaware of her "little secret" .. a few hours before she was in bed with two men, two cocks in her... her orgasms.. our orgasms, another man cuming inside her .. so hot and proud of her. . and I treat her considerably better ..we both know she could boot me to the curb and find another man in a heart beat!
I would definitely enjoy meeting her here in Destin Fla

Back