Be careful of this lifestyle, it will change you and her

way to go you dumb cucktards. you were literally begged to not answer and to let the ladies only respond. You're fucking despicable I can believe that even after your jealous ass starts getting fucked like a woman, you're so damn selfish that you can't even let them have a simple thread on forum.

Everyone is different in how they deal with the dynamics sexually once the wife is shared with another. This can be especially acute when it is black men she is being shared with. Beforehand I knew I had expectations and most of them were exceeded but many things happened that disturbed me. Once thing was my wife seemed to have too much fun! It bothered me that she was so subservient to her black lovers and would do things for them she never did for me.
How did the experience affect our sex life? It seemed to supercharge it for us with my wife being even more aroused than before and now is even more insatiable, wanting sex even more. It's the same for me with each time we make love I can't get the sights, sounds and smells of their lovemaking out of my mind. I have a hard time holding back and shoot my load quicker but with the upside being I don't lose my erection and can keep going with the result being I cum more often and with larger volume of semen. This makes sense because after she has been screwed by a black stranger, I have the urge to reclaim he pussy as mine after I have given up my perceived alpha role (at least temporarily) to another man. I keep thinking about my bare white cock surrounded by their love juices and when I shoot my load inside her, my sperm is in direct competition with their black sperm in the race to impregnate her. When they are much larger and better lovers than me, this makes me even more desperate and want to overcome my feelings of inferiority by fucking her better than I ever have. It makes me try harder to please her.

We have been fantasizing for years. Part of the reason she hasnt taken the next step is im larger than average. She says i satiisfy her. Try as i might, I cant keep my cock out of her "married white pussy" !
Yea your wife is lucky you are one of the few

My wife has been telling me lately our lovemaking has changed greatly since she started cuckolding me. Before the cuckolding started, she said I was much more assertive and fucked her with purpose. I was like Superman lasting forever. Ever since she has taken a bbc bull regularly, she says our sex has changed. She said when we have sex now after her bbc, We make gentle love, but “fucking her brains out” can’t happen anymore. Intercourse between us is primarily for my benefit, not hers. And that’s a truth neither of us can’t brush under the carpet. I’ve gotten much quicker on the draw over time. Not sure why but that’s a thing now. Sometimes it’s easier on both of us with me beating off while she takes bbc. Sometimes while she’s taking it from her bull, she will look over and tease me, telling me to jerk my nub off. And I will just erupt. The cuckolding will give you the most powerful orgasms you will ever have. And those dopamine rushes are incredibly addicting. She’s addicted and so am I. Not sure we could ever go back to just us. But you definitely lose some of that intimacy and your relationship will change
It seems sad that the wife feels obligated to give you pity sex. Why not tell her it's okay for her to do what she wants and not worry about your worthless body?

Back in 2008 I finally got my wife to fuck a black guy. We met him usually twice a month for 8 months. She was starting to get real attached to him. I let her spend the night at his place alone together a few times & let him take her on a weekend away alone once. After a few bumps in the road, he disappeared from our lives. After feeling heartbroken for awhile, I tried to find us another Bull. She said she couldn’t do it anymore, and that was it for us. I have never got her interested again. She will not even talk about the times I know we both enjoyed with him. Our sex life has always been great, but I believe the peak was with him. as sad as I am, I have to respect my Wife & life partner. I believe she did not like the way the lifestyle was changing her or us. But she has never given me a solid reason.

I think there's a lot to the truth to this lifestyle. Anyone may say, I will never love anyone but you and I will always be the same for you, the truth of the matter, people do change in time or depends on the circumstances.

Some couple will be there for one another no matter what the circumstances or situation around has changed, but some couple will change and fall away from one another.

True, this lifestyle can change people for good or worse, but no one knows what will happen till it happens or better off keep it as a fantasy.

It seems sad that the wife feels obligated to give you pity sex. Why not tell her it's okay for her to do what she wants and not worry about your worthless body?
I totally understand the metamorphosis.
No matter how beautiful and sexy your wife is after years of doing the same thing over and over it can’t help but becoming a tired routine.
When done right this lifestyle injects incredible excitement into a marriage and can turn a selfish husband into a doting servant concerned only with his wife’s happiness.

We have been fantasizing for years. Part of the reason she hasnt taken the next step is im larger than average. She says i satiisfy her. Try as i might, I cant keep my cock out of her "married white pussy" !
Yo estoy en una posición muy parecida al ser negro dotado pero siendo bisexual si he logrado hacer mucho con mi pareja

Back