Be careful of this lifestyle, it will change you and her

Definitely!! ... she is more confident .. and no words describe my feelings to her .. especially those moments after having sex with her lover and me (we are closer to swingers/poly than cuckold) i.e: if we meet him in the afternoon and go out to eat on our own after .. watching her interact, and smiling with other people totally unaware of her "little secret" .. a few hours before she was in bed with two men, two cocks in her... her orgasms.. our orgasms, another man cuming inside her .. so hot and proud of her. . and I treat her considerably better ..we both know she could boot me to the curb and find another man in a heart beat!
wow

Back in 2008 I finally got my wife to fuck a black guy. We met him usually twice a month for 8 months. She was starting to get real attached to him. I let her spend the night at his place alone together a few times & let him take her on a weekend away alone once. After a few bumps in the road, he disappeared from our lives. After feeling heartbroken for awhile, I tried to find us another Bull. She said she couldn’t do it anymore, and that was it for us. I have never got her interested again. She will not even talk about the times I know we both enjoyed with him. Our sex life has always been great, but I believe the peak was with him. as sad as I am, I have to respect my Wife & life partner. I believe she did not like the way the lifestyle was changing her or us. But she has never given me a solid reason.
It’s a bittersweet story but it seems as though your love and respect for each other is intact. That’s the most important thing. Even with the regrets you will always have those great memories and she will too…even if it’s not something you discuss together now. It informs who you are as individuals and as a couple. It’s part of your bond.

Once you step into this world you must be ready, physical and mentally , it might be 2 or 3 hours of pure sex but then comes the mind working regret when you look at her and all you see is that black guy YOU brought in fucking her like you never have , see her suck his dick soo hard you cum just watching her . See her in her sleep thinking is she dreaming of him
Again its a experience of a lifetime, but are you ready for it

Of course it changes the life situation.
Especially when you need to hide it from family.
She struggle with it sometimes but, I dont think she ever regret it. She looks happier than ever at the moment so thats really nice.
She just need to be creative why being away from home.

Of course it changes the life situation.
Especially when you need to hide it from family.
She struggle with it sometimes but, I dont think she ever regret it. She looks happier than ever at the moment so thats really nice.
She just need to be creative why being away from home.
Most of us know that seeing your wife happy and knowing you have contributed to that by encouraging her to be more is so very important.

Back