Love the sensory deprivation play!! Noticing the blindfold and headphones! What kind of music?? Sometimes I make my girl listen to white noise to totally mess with her senses.
one of the guys downloaded it to her phone, I'd call it fuck music...just a bunch of dirty lyrics and degrading comments. Pretty hot watching her get off to the group!!

Here is the aforementioned lovely brunette who's been blindfolded and taken to a strange place. When the blindfold was removed she was in a large room with a big couch and other fancy furniture. There was a large older black man there and her lover/dom told her that he was a dominant male and they were going to tie her to the couch.
She was instructed to strip and they produced pink rope and tied her spread eagle on the couch. Her arms and legs were spread apart as far as they would go. There was no way to close her legs to protect her soft pussy or cover her tits with her hands. She was so nervous and asks, "What's going to happen to me?"
The big black man told her, "You are going to get fucked and we will do whatever else we want to you."
They then told her they were going leave her for awhile to get get the other men. They then left the room, closing the door behind them. She heard them lock the door. She waited, her mind racing the whole time and she wondered what would happen to her. They said they were bringing other me to fuck her, how many she wondered. Eventually she realized they had been gone a long time, where were they? She starts to panic and strains against her restraints to no avail, they had lashed he arms and legs securely. She was filled with fear now.
View attachment 4708838View attachment 4708885View attachment 4708888View attachment 4708890View attachment 4708893View attachment 4708897View attachment 4708899View attachment 4708904
She is so gorgeous!!!

I have such fantasies almost every day
Ich auch - und immer recht heftige! Dabei kommen immer sexy Girls in meinem lieblingsoutfit und Schuhen vor die mich aufgeilen und ihre Füsse lecken lassen - aber immer nur Sex mit dominanten BBC's haben. Ich trage Halsband und werde an der Leine gehalten und auf verschiedenste Art und Weise erniedrigt und bei Ungehorsam auch bestraft. Gegenüber den BBC's sind die Ladies unterwürfig und tabulose Sexsklavinnen. Das wäre mein Traum leben!

Back