How do you start with this stuff
It's out there if you are so inclined. Another thing to remember is she is a woman in her 40s in these pics and videos and didn't get into this stuff until she was in her 30s. She has ******* and other things going on in her life too. I think she looks fantastic and her body is better than most women half her age. I also think she benefits from an exceptionally good boob job. Some breast enhancement are awful but not hers and fit her great body. Her BDSM thing is thought provoking to me.
Here are some extreme dogging pics as well as a few interracial TRIPLE penetration pics!dogging 083_1000.jpgdogging 085_1000.jpgdogging 086_1000 (2).jpgdogging 090_1000.jpgdogging 092_1000.jpgdogging 096_1000.jpgdogging 084_1000.jpgtriple penetration 874_1000.jpgtriple penetration 877_1000.jpgtriple penetration 880_1000 (2).jpgtriple penetration 925_1000.jpg

I agree, I also think she is a very beautiful woman and is what many would consider a trophy wife. Someone mentioned her receiving deep anal. Here she is getting ready to receive his black cock in her ass and she is powerless to stop it.View attachment 4119817
Amazing pic...spread, helpless, knowing she loves it and I can almost hear her cries as that BBC is about to tear her ass up and stretch to a new level...her submission and love it all nasty and hard is intoxicating...and I love it!

I can definitely say that the introduction to BDSM changed our lifestyle totally.

It's nothing particularly heavy, mainly wearing a collar, some restraint and spanking.

We were both in our mid/late 40s when she experimented and everything really clicked into place for her from then on.

I can definitely say that the introduction to BDSM changed our lifestyle totally.

It's nothing particularly heavy, mainly wearing a collar, some restraint and spanking.

We were both in our mid/late 40s when she experimented and everything really clicked into place for her from then on.
Congratulations on entering the lifestyle.

Levels of intensity vary from one relationship to the next. Many are like you described. In fact, the mere application of a collar causes a profound change in many women. How intense the relationship becomes varies depending on the bull/dom and the woman.

Back