50134485581_b33d6a045c_b.jpg

First let me say this is not me nor a dungeon I play at but just a generic image for reference.

The craziest BDSM thing I have ever tried is called a one bar prison. You wear tall heels and then a metal pole with a long dildo like end is put inside of you and locked at a certain height. It basically make it almost impossible for you to move. The heels make it so you can lift yourself up off of the pole and the pole holds you in place. Some can be just a simple pole and others incorporate ankle restraints. A fun and playful BDSM toy.
funny you mentioned that because I JUST saw a video about that on xHamster last week and was thinking of doing a scene like it after the lockdowns are over.

funny you mentioned that because I JUST saw a video about that on xHamster last week and was thinking of doing a scene like it after the lockdowns are over.

We were checking out some BDSM pics with a friend and they had a scene where they had women in a museum each on one of these and it caught my attention. So I called my friend that privately sells all manner of sex toys and she got me one. I was very excited to try it honestly.

First let me say this is not me nor a dungeon I play at but just a generic image for reference.

The craziest BDSM thing I have ever tried is called a one bar prison. You wear tall heels and then a metal pole with a long dildo like end is put inside of you and locked at a certain height. It basically make it almost impossible for you to move. The heels make it so you can lift yourself up off of the pole and the pole holds you in place. Some can be just a simple pole and others incorporate ankle restraints. A fun and playful BDSM toy.
Those are crazy how effective they actually are.

That sounds awesome! I feel tingles just reading your post about it.

These are amazing.

Back