tumblr_omm0dokrrv1sh9c67o1_1280-jpg.1500050
This picture reminded me of a my only BDSM night ,won’t state where but it hapened by accident,I never knew I would ever be tortured or wanted too but that all changed one night.
I had been fucking this man and his friend for some time ,then one day he asked if I would like to go to a BDSM party he explained what goes on and I was not sure but found it fascinating and hot.
He told me that I didn’t have to participate but I would get fucked by his other friends.
We arrived and was greeted with kisses and drinks ,there were two other white women and several blacks men ,the mood was nice friendly and erotic I kissed several men and had my ass rubbed and tits felt ,my bull removed my dress to show off my now naked body as one man had already removed my panties ,looking around most had olso removed there clothes and there was a lot off hot teserone about.
Cocks everywhere,I was taken to lounge where two men were sitting strocking very nice cocks kneeling down I was asked to suck them as my bull fucked me from behind as I was being fucked one man put a leather collar around my neck then attached a lead the other tied my hands behind my back , my bull asked if I was ok ,I just nodded as I sucked this wonderful cock before me ,then I was led to the middle of the floor where I was fucked by anyone and caned my ass was burning but I was enjoying the new experience, my bull kept asking if I was ok and would you like to go further I was that hot I just said do what you want.
That’s when they tied my tits up and clamped my nipples spread my legs and placed a bar between my ankles ,very uncomfortable at first but soon got used to it as each bull fucked and did things to my body ,loved the verbal abuse and the powerful fucking I got ,after they had all cum I noticed the other two ladies had had the same treatment ,then the final act we had to do for the Bulls was all three women clean each other ,not being a lesbian but did enjoy eating cum from there cunts and tits and as we did this a couple of bull wanked and covered us in hot cum which we shared and enjoyed.

This picture reminded me of a my only BDSM night ,won’t state where but it hapened by accident,I never knew I would ever be tortured or wanted too but that all changed one night.
I had been fucking this man and his friend for some time ,then one day he asked if I would like to go to a BDSM party he explained what goes on and I was not sure but found it fascinating and hot.
He told me that I didn’t have to participate but I would get fucked by his other friends.
We arrived and was greeted with kisses and drinks ,there were two other white women and several blacks men ,the mood was nice friendly and erotic I kissed several men and had my ass rubbed and tits felt ,my bull removed my dress to show off my now naked body as one man had already removed my panties ,looking around most had olso removed there clothes and there was a lot off hot teserone about.
Cocks everywhere,I was taken to lounge where two men were sitting strocking very nice cocks kneeling down I was asked to suck them as my bull fucked me from behind as I was being fucked one man put a leather collar around my neck then attached a lead the other tied my hands behind my back , my bull asked if I was ok ,I just nodded as I sucked this wonderful cock before me ,then I was led to the middle of the floor where I was fucked by anyone and caned my ass was burning but I was enjoying the new experience, my bull kept asking if I was ok and would you like to go further I was that hot I just said do what you want.
That’s when they tied my tits up and clamped my nipples spread my legs and placed a bar between my ankles ,very uncomfortable at first but soon got used to it as each bull fucked and did things to my body ,loved the verbal abuse and the powerful fucking I got ,after they had all cum I noticed the other two ladies had had the same treatment ,then the final act we had to do for the Bulls was all three women clean each other ,not being a lesbian but did enjoy eating cum from there cunts and tits and as we did this a couple of bull wanked and covered us in hot cum which we shared and enjoyed.

OMG you made so WET!!!!!!!

Ohhhh

Back