I know of a biker gang that if a girl knocks on their clubhouse door they let her in , if she agrees to alow them to ******* her , or they convince her by other means , she stays with them alive , or if she does not agree and they are unable to convince her she is either killed or sold on the human trafficking site in the black web. Not a good fate either way.
If you genuinely know of such a gang rather than just indulging in dark fantasies then unless you tell the police all that you know you are complicit if not an accessory in *******. I always enjoyed finding a wife who liked to be dominated "used" even had a lot of fun with a GF with such desires but there is a huge difference between a bit of mutual rough sex possibly with multiple partners even and ******* and *******

This is awesome. Truly getting face fucked and love all that drool and spit on her face and dripping down. Been face fucked by BBC just like this and its fantastic...the faster and harder he fucks your mo the better. It also lets him shove it down my throat and hold it deep...making me gag and drool being pinned by BBC in my mouth...soooo fucking good!

If you genuinely know of such a gang rather than just indulging in dark fantasies then unless you tell the police all that you know you are complicit if not an accessory in *******. I always enjoyed finding a wife who liked to be dominated "used" even had a lot of fun with a GF with such desires but there is a huge difference between a bit of mutual rough sex possibly with multiple partners even and ******* and *******
First of all that came from several police officers , they can not do anything about them as they are not present when the bikers do the illegal acts.

Back