Always have a safe word when doing BDSM and a safe sign when tied up and gagged. This is a signal to your lover that you really want them to stop. It lets you pretend to fight back and maintain an act of being raped, when you really want them to continue. A common safe word is "Yellow" and a common safe sign is to make the "I love you" symbol in sign language. The dominant partner should also "check in" to make certain that the submissive partner is still okay with the situation every few minutes. I would throw away that gag as well, and get something made of rubber.
Very soud advice , I also hold a ping pong all when I am bound and gaged and if it hits the deck EVEYYTHING stops IMMEDATELY .

The current would head directly through her heart. The master had better be absolutely certain that the Voltage is not enough to trigger a heart attack. It looks like her breast is bound by copper rings. Hopefully, they have some sort of quick release clamp on them. I am a big believer in being careful how far you push the limits. I worked in an emergency room and have seen many sex related injuries.
My husband I an electrical engineer and I can assure you NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER muck round with across the heart as everyones threshold is different

Would love to watch a dominant black bull tie my wife nude to the bed spread eagle pussy gapping and dripping and after completely tied he tells her the real surprise is out side the door and he let's in three more men and tells them she is theirs to use. Her body is for one purpose to make them feel good and cumming. I would sit back and watch what they would do to her
od but you sound so much like my husband sweety

I would love to see a married white female tied up, blindfolded and ball gagged in the woods and about 15 black guys with really thick and long cocks, filling all her holes over and over with no let up till she is *******, pussy and ass totally stretched, destroyed, and dripping gallons of cum.
I am MORE than happy to be that married white slut for you sweety

Back