Bbw gangbang

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by YoungBull27165, Aug 15, 2016.

1. YoungBull27165

YoungBull27165 New Member

South Africa
    What I have often wondered is do BBW's enjoy getting multiple dicks in them at the same time..........I honestly do hope that there are a few freaky big beautiful women who wouldn't mind being shared

2. iLuvDeb

iLuvDeb Member

LOL!:DThat's actually on my bucket list of things to do!:pI've had 3-ways, but never a gangbang. Back when I was dancing in clubs in my 20's I was with 2 men at once several times. Since my new husband and I began swinging a little, I've been with him and another man a couple of times. But I think I'm finally confident enough in my sexuality to try and please a room full of guys!:threesome:
    :lips:Deb

3. Mlbflcple

Mlbflcple Well-Known Member Gold Member

We had a get together with 6 guys, had hoped for a few more, but had no shows. She was a little disappointed because she had hoped to have many hands, mouths, and cocks roaming her body and holes at the same time, plus one young guy couldn't perform. She wants to be well and truly serviced by a group of guys. Looking for 8.5 inches minimum, clean D&D free, cut or uncut, able to go the distance. She wants cock in her pussy while she sucks cock until rewarded with loads of cum in her mouth and pussy. She's a big time squirter who loves to feel cocks cum inside her. Looking to try anal & DP. She has fantasized about masturbating while guys surround her and jerk off until they shoot all over her after she's been thoroughly fucked. We're still looking.:threesome::exciting::blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackgreedy:

Pmh7406, 84bigcurve and Doublebbc like this.
  4. BBW-BBC-slut

BBW-BBC-slut New Member

I've done a few 3somes and it was A W E S O M E. Want to work up to like 6.

Pmh7406 likes this.
  5. YoungBull27165

YoungBull27165 New Member

South Africa
    Were you d.p'ed?

6. BBW-BBC-slut

BBW-BBC-slut New Member

No not yet but definitely want to try it

7. Sacdan87

Sacdan87 Active Member

US
    I am looking to be gang bang black bred where so many anonymous BBC show up fuck me then leave, leaving me pregnant by who ever

8. Floridafun22

Floridafun22 Well-Known Member

US
    Looking for some guys in Florida for my wife

9. SanDiegoPervySage

SanDiegoPervySage Active Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I doubt size has anything to do with gang bang preference.

10. Agnes28

Agnes28 Member

What's best numbers of guys for gang bang??? I really want to try this....

#10 Agnes28, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016