Bbw gangbang

LOL!:DThat's actually on my bucket list of things to do!:pI've had 3-ways, but never a gangbang. Back when I was dancing in clubs in my 20's I was with 2 men at once several times. Since my new husband and I began swinging a little, I've been with him and another man a couple of times. But I think I'm finally confident enough in my sexuality to try and please a room full of guys!:threesome:
:lips:Deb

We had a get together with 6 guys, had hoped for a few more, but had no shows. She was a little disappointed because she had hoped to have many hands, mouths, and cocks roaming her body and holes at the same time, plus one young guy couldn't perform. She wants to be well and truly serviced by a group of guys. Looking for 8.5 inches minimum, clean D&D free, cut or uncut, able to go the distance. She wants cock in her pussy while she sucks cock until rewarded with loads of cum in her mouth and pussy. She's a big time squirter who loves to feel cocks cum inside her. Looking to try anal & DP. She has fantasized about masturbating while guys surround her and jerk off until they shoot all over her after she's been thoroughly fucked. We're still looking.:threesome::exciting::blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackgreedy:

Our very first G.B. was with 9 BBC many years ago.
Hubby set it up with a friend of his. Samantha was blindfolded and hand were tied and saw no one except husband and his friend. Then after the 9 visitors fucked her, she removed the blindfold and got to meet them.
Then the host BBC fucked her after the group left and hubby fucked her for the rest of the night.

Attachments

• 2345046465_f421551a24_o.jpg
    2345046465_f421551a24_o.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 53
Hubby set it up with a friend of his. Samantha was blindfolded and hand were tied and saw no one except husband and his friend. Then after the 9 visitors fucked her, she removed the blindfold and got to meet them.
Then the host BBC fucked her after the group left and hubby fucked her for the rest of the night.
Sounds like a great night

What was the point of being blindfolded? She could have been fucked by just one man with quick roaming fingers and told her that it was 9 guys. If she is having sex with 9 guys, she might as well see all that they have to offer.

Back