BBC themed vacations coming soon

Idowives0763

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I'm currently in the process of putting together a series of BBC themed vacations thoughout the United States. These will be held in large, luxury homes with a minimum of 10 bedrooms. These gatherings will last from 3-5 days and will be open to 5-8 women and couples and 7-10 black men. I I'm looking to do this about 3 times a year. Stay tuned for further information.

I'm currently in the process of putting together a series of BBC themed vacations thoughout the United States. These will be held in large, luxury homes with a minimum of 10 bedrooms. These gatherings will last from 3-5 days and will be open to 5-8 women and couples and 7-10 black men. I I'm looking to do this about 3 times a year. Stay tuned for further information.
love to join

***UPDATE***
Things are coming together and it's looking like our first event will be held somewhere in Florida in September or early October. More than likely it will be in the Orlando area. We want to keep the first one on the smaller side so will probably be limited to 5 couples and 5 black gentleman. I'm attaching a few pics to give you an idea of the type of place we will be having this vacation. Your thoughts are welcomed.2-1.jpg 2-3.jpg 2-4.jpg

This question is for the couples who would enjoy a vacation of this type. I'm thinking about putting a little spin on things. Having the couples sign up first and then allowing them to pick the men that they want to come from a list of men who want to attend. Your input is appreciated.
well women love to pick hot men,..

This sounds like a lot of fun. The women choosing the men sounds like a great idea, being we'd be the ones sleeping with them. Would any pictures/video be allowed? Maybe in a special room or section for it? We know it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
***UPDATE***
Things are coming together and it's looking like our first event will be held somewhere in Florida in September or early October. More than likely it will be in the Orlando area. We want to keep the first one on the smaller side so will probably be limited to 5 couples and 5 black gentleman. I'm attaching a few pics to give you an idea of the type of place we will be having this vacation. Your thoughts are welcomed.View attachment 1299817 View attachment 1299818 View attachment 1299819
Can't go wrong with Orlando

Back