If it were me I wouldn’t have had sex with her after that way if she is pregnant your 100% sure it’s his baby. Now if she does become pregnant you wont know who the ******* is. Also no one in there right mind take ******* from some one you just met. Plus if you were really concerned you would have gotten her plan b the next day.

In fact her friend is in Vegas tonight and headed to green door. They have been discussing the green door and blackmen. I can only imagine what she's gonna do

So it's been a couple of months. Did your wife end up pregnant or was it a false alarm?

Have you talked with her more about what happened? It sounds like she remembered more than she let on. Are you discussing swinging with her?

If it were me I wouldn’t have had sex with her after that way if she is pregnant your 100% sure it’s his baby. Now if she does become pregnant you wont know who the ******* is. Also no one in there right mind take ******* from some one you just met. Plus if you were really concerned you would have gotten her plan b the next day.
She did not end up getting pregnant. We have talked about it and she admitted enjoying the feelings. She is back in Vegas this weekend with friends. While she won't admit it I think she is going back there.
If you take the ******* out of the equation, it was a really hot scene. But damn, sure seems like she was in no position to consent to what was happening to her at the time. This feels wrong, I'll leave it at that.

She did not end up getting pregnant. We have talked about it and she admitted enjoying the feelings. She is back in Vegas this weekend with friends. While she won't admit it I think she is going back there.
Sooo uhh, any update on what happened on her trip? ;)

She won't say if she went back but my hunch is that she did.
You obviously thought about it the whole time she was gone, and I suspect it excited you.
Have you considered playing with her and getting her good and horny and telling her how horny it made you to imagine her going back? That you thought about her picking out a hot black guy this time and giving herself to him. That you liked to think about her getting fucked and cumming so much and tell her how much you would love to watch it again.

Tell her that you'd love it if she did it and she has your permission to play, but tell her that you also want her to be able to tell you all about it when she gets back if you are not there to watch or participate.

How do you feel about that?
Like I said. I've come to terms with everything. Ever since then she has been a very different woman. More sexual for sure. But she also is conflicted a little with her new sexuality. I love her and just want her to be happy. She can do what makes her feel good. I'm not sure she's fully come to terms with how she has changed. She's figuring it out. Going back was probably part of that process.

Like I said. I've come to terms with everything. Ever since then she has been a very different woman. More sexual for sure. But she also is conflicted a little with her new sexuality. I love her and just want her to be happy. She can do what makes her feel good. I'm not sure she's fully come to terms with how she has changed. She's figuring it out. Going back was probably part of that process.

Admirable. I hope your love and support is ultimately rewarded.

Saw this story on another site too. For some reason it really gets to me...such a turn on! So hot!

Back