Wow ! How much I’d just love to slide my tight pussy down that beautiful throbbing shaft and enjoy the fuck with her,until she orgasms and pumps me full al her big load of cum !
Oh how I wish that one day I get to enjoy some hot erotic sex with such a gorgeous horny sexy and sensual woman !
If there’s any women in Melbourne like her, please let me know - we could get together and really enjoy one another in and out of the bedroom I’m sure ! ! ! 😉🤗🥰🍆😋

Well, I think the She makes it easier for our cuck to accept the fact that he has to suck it. However, once he starts sucking properly, I don't think it should matter to what S/He that cock is attached to. What DOES matter is that the S/He is pleased as they should be pleased and cuck sucks like a good cuck should - period. Like any Black, the S/He involved will have their own preferences that cuck needs to learn and accept. If the S/He does not ask cuck if cuck wants to do it again or S/he is disappointed, someone is going to get their ass paddled.

Well, I think the She makes it easier for our cuck to accept the fact that he has to suck it. However, once he starts sucking properly, I don't think it should matter to what S/He that cock is attached to. What DOES matter is that the S/He is pleased as they should be pleased and cuck sucks like a good cuck should - period. Like any Black, the S/He involved will have their own preferences that cuck needs to learn and accept. If the S/He does not ask cuck if cuck wants to do it again or S/he is disappointed, someone is going to get their ass paddled.
🙏🙏🙏

Back