bbc print

Men - dont hide your bulges. People like to see ! This weekend my wife and I were at a bookstore just browsing. Not an adult store. But we often go and people watch. I was in sports section and a few feet away was a nice looking black gentleman wearing dress slacks. My wife approached and I saw her glance over. This is good - a little game we play sometimes. She moved only a couple of feet away form the gentleman and knelt down as if she was looking at books on a lower shelf. her head was only a couple of feet from his crotch and she looked at me and smiled and then she directed her stare at his crotch and her eyes never left the front of his pants. That lasted only a few minutes. Nothing was said but when we got back to the car I put my hand up her dress and her pussy was slick and leaking.

i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends at the gym and family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????
It’s okay. Hard to hide such dominant masculinity. Awkward perhaps around family, but otherwise everyone is impressed, curious, or often jealous

It’s okay. Hard to hide such dominant masculinity. Awkward perhaps around family, but otherwise everyone is impressed, curious, or often jealous
a close friend of mine said people are gonna either gonna envy your size or love it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wit
Y
You know, I guess it's like a woman with big titties. She can either try to hide them or wear what she wants and they are going to show. Nobody really complains about it if they can see how big they are through her shirt. Sure, she may get gawkers, but that comes with being blessed with good stuff. Maybe it should be the same for guys like you.
damn thats some really good advice. thanks

Reactions: wit
My wife has DD boobs and gets lots of stares and gets hit on lots because of them. She says she enjoys the attention and her take on all this is. If you have a wonderful big penis and it shows in your slacks or swim trunks, enjoy it and the attention it is giving people. Women and men will either love seeing it or not.
The people that find it attractive will make up for the ones that don't.
She would love to be able to walk up to a guy sporting a big bulge and rub it to show her appreciation of it.

wow tonight i really showed alot of print. i went out to play pool with my cute white girl and i got excited and my outline was super obvious! there was about 30 -40 people in the room.(mostly white) kinda big place but we were playing in the middle of billiards room. i saw alot of people looking at my outline. an older white woman took a pic of me. 1000% sure my lady friend saw it upclose as we played 3 games of pool with my horsedick print visible to see. it was hot/embarrassing but very fun.

Last edited:
We saw a guy one trip to Florida when we were out shopping, nice bulge. Wife noticed him first, showed me where he was. We were both amazed at the big bulge and he noticed us staring at his bulge.
He approached us and said hi, if you are interested here is my card. He handed a business card to Mary and went on his way.
Had a name , phone number and email address with "Stud and breeding service" on the card.
Maybe more well hung guys with big bulges need to get some cards printed.
It worked for him, he had Mary a cpl of nights later

Back