bbc print

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends, at the gym and around family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????

Last edited:
i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends at the gym and family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????
Never hide. It it a beautiful cock be proud

i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends at the gym and family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????
Let it hang , maybe I will drop and take care of it

Y
i think im gonna take your
advice and stop hiding my blessing
You know, I guess it's like a woman with big titties. She can either try to hide them or wear what she wants and they are going to show. Nobody really complains about it if they can see how big they are through her shirt. Sure, she may get gawkers, but that comes with being blessed with good stuff. Maybe it should be the same for guys like you.

Back