bbc print

i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends, at the gym and around family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????
Please dont hide it as I want more of my white female sisters to see it to make them more curious to go black as they should. BBC is superior that I even love.

i was on a date 2 days ago and my bbc outline was very visible. the girl saw it and said (omg your outline is showing..is that real?) I told her of course its its very hard to hide. Everyday my outline shows. people double take or try to take pics of my outline. it turns me on but kinda embarrassing cuz my bbc outline shows even around friends, at the gym and around family. MY question is...do you think its awkward or ok that my outline shows??? should i hide it?????
I'd consider that embarrassing. Imagine going to an interview with a female interviewer with the outline of your cock showing. It wouldn't be good.

You should try using briefs. They helped me to contain my length.

I'd consider that embarrassing. Imagine going to an interview with a female interviewer with the outline of your cock showing. It wouldn't be good.

You should try using briefs. They helped me to contain my length.
I think how good or bad it would be... Would depend on the female interviewer 😉.

Do you feel embarrassed when your outline shows in public? I definitely do. I think that's the normal thought.
Absolutely not. I relish in it. Unfortunately it brings attention from certain types of males. Doesn't keep me from trying to reach my "target group" though 😉.

No. Be proud and post pics

Back