bbc print

Ok, Jlongdaddy's? Per his attached avatar pic?

Yeah, I totally agree. His outline is as hot as the mouth of Hell.

Fuck DANG that cock looks to extend more than a third of the way down his thigh. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

His youthful medium-athletic beautifully-defined body is a huge turn-on for me too. Especially his perfect pecs, sexy flat abs and deliciously lickable pubes and groins.

Oh my oh myyyyyyyy!!!! I want to free his amazing cock from those pants, gently kiss it all over, lovingly lick it from root to cumslit, then slowly and oh-so sexily suck it off until I ******* on the awesome load of cum I'm sure is lurking in his hopefully huge balls and over-full pelvis.

But then, I'm bisexual :)
very nice cock daddy, would be an honor to worship it.

I'm very turned on by the sight of a woman's pronounced assets...Breasts, Booty, Pussy, Mouth, Hips, Thighs. Women certainly aren't blind to a man's physical attributes either. Your body is your body. Ideally there should be no "shame" in it.
I don't mind attention...I'm a Leo Lol.
I like the looks I get when I wear certain clothes that accentuate my package. It makes me feel sexy, horny. Which is a great feeling. I think any woman or man should flaunt it if they got it. You never know what opportunities may "arise."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230216-054833.png
    Screenshot_20230216-054833.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230216-054654.png
    Screenshot_20230216-054654.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20230216-054629.png
    Screenshot_20230216-054629.png
    866.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230216-054603.png
    Screenshot_20230216-054603.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
I would be glad for you if you did. I get off massively on watching and feeling the whole face of an adoring man or woman, white or black, avidly pressing to my lower belly while I'm being lovingly deep-throated.

A true cock-lover's hands clasping my bum speak to me far louder than the stifled moans of their lusting for the inevitable thick cum-spurts.

I can almost feel you urging them out of my balls and pelvis.

UuunnnggghhhhHHH!!!!!

Thank you lots for your Like man! Even bisexual white guy growers like me need encouragement from time to time----as you might be able to see from this

View attachment 3728643
Mmmmmm yes

I would be glad for you if you did. I get off massively on watching and feeling the whole face of an adoring man or woman, white or black, avidly pressing to my lower belly while I'm being lovingly deep-throated.

A true cock-lover's hands clasping my bum speak to me far louder than the stifled moans of their lusting for the inevitable thick cum-spurts.

I can almost feel you urging them out of my balls and pelvis.

UuunnnggghhhhHHH!!!!!

Thank you lots for your Like man! Even bisexual white guy growers like me need encouragement from time to time----as you might be able to see from this

View attachment 3728643
Fucking beautiful cock.

Not a problem to us we both done before together and alone up for any sinario you want hubby likes dressing up in ladies underwear 😉

Back