BBC prefer hubby present.

many men like the husband present and like him to suck and clean this is our experience with almost 200 men

Alpha bull philosophy: "There is absolutely nothing that I would ever say or do to another mans wife that I wouldn't say or do right in front of him"!

Using a man's wife in front of him whether alone or with other guys is the ultimate thrill in the hotwife lifestyle for Alpha type bulls. Alpha bulls like to exert their sexual dominance and superior sex skills on hotwife while her hubby is watching to show him how much of a bbc slut his wife is. Bringing out the most slutty and kinky nature of the hotwife in front of her husband and leaving her well pleased beyond expectations is the ultimate goal of an Alpha bull all the while getting what he wants which is the ravish that mans wife's holes! I want her husband to see me using her like a fuck toy and then leave her with her pussy gaped open and oozing cum. The best whore on the planet is a freshly fucked and filled married whore!

Alpha bulls don't request alone time with another mans wife instead we earn it by putting down like no other and then that alone time gets offered! If sex is this epic while hubby is watching then how much more awesome would it be if the hotwife was alone with the bull? Alpha bulls put in the work first and a high level of performance that leads couple's to this thought process through performance!

Alpha bull philosophy: "If you have to request alone time with another mans wife then you haven't earned it"!

Most encounters start off with a 1on1 with hubby watching, or a threesome. Hubby's love to see their wives take back shots while sucking them off. They will jump in on the 1on1 and take their turn quickly then the bull is back in it for a couple hours.
Then it will progress to where hubby is in the same room sleep on the other bed while you guys are fucking all night. Every time he wakes up I'm balls deep in his woman driving her bananas, so he goes back to sleep.
From there hubby will be in another part of the house watching his favorite sport or tv show while you're pounding his wife good into the mattress on their marriage bed.
Now I'm spending the night and filling up her insides while her hubby sleeps on the sofa or in a guest bedroom.
Hubby is now telling you if you want her to visit you at your place or even share her with your friends that you are welcome to do so because he trusts you.

Hubby trusts you because he knows:
.The bull isn't trying to take his property!
.His wife is loving the fun and is well satisfied every single time.
.The bull has proven himself a trustworthy friend and playmate to the couple and is deemed safe for the wife to be around alone.

Alpha bull philosophy: "There is absolutely nothing that I would ever say or do to another mans wife that I wouldn't say or do right in front of him"!

Using a man's wife in front of him whether alone or with other guys is the ultimate thrill in the hotwife lifestyle for Alpha type bulls. Alpha bulls like to exert their sexual dominance and superior sex skills on hotwife while her hubby is watching to show him how much of a bbc slut his wife is. Bringing out the most slutty and kinky nature of the hotwife in front of her husband and leaving her well pleased beyond expectations is the ultimate goal of an Alpha bull all the while getting what he wants which is the ravish that mans wife's holes! I want her husband to see me using her like a fuck toy and then leave her with her pussy gaped open and oozing cum. The best whore on the planet is a freshly fucked and filled married whore!

Alpha bulls don't request alone time with another mans wife instead we earn it by putting down like no other and then that alone time gets offered! If sex is this epic while hubby is watching then how much more awesome would it be if the hotwife was alone with the bull? Alpha bulls put in the work first and a high level of performance that leads couple's to this thought process through performance!

Alpha bull philosophy: "If you have to request alone time with another mans wife then you haven't earned it"!

Most encounters start off with a 1on1 with hubby watching, or a threesome. Hubby's love to see their wives take back shots while sucking them off. They will jump in on the 1on1 and take their turn quickly then the bull is back in it for a couple hours.
Then it will progress to where hubby is in the same room sleep on the other bed while you guys are fucking all night. Every time he wakes up I'm balls deep in his woman driving her bananas, so he goes back to sleep.
From there hubby will be in another part of the house watching his favorite sport or tv show while you're pounding his wife good into the mattress on their marriage bed.
Now I'm spending the night and filling up her insides while her hubby sleeps on the sofa or in a guest bedroom.
Hubby is now telling you if you want her to visit you at your place or even share her with your friends that you are welcome to do so because he trusts you.

.The bull has proven himself a trustworthy friend and playmate to the couple and is deemed safe for the wife to be around alone.
I

I couldn't imagine not wanting to be there

Back