BBC : Plano, TX 4.16 - 4.18

BlackTherapist

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I'll be hosting BBC sessions at an upscale hotel in the Plano/Frisco area Friday evening April 16th until the morning of Sunday April 18th.

It's no secret that when we're running out of time, we tend to put our needs last. At the moment it may feel like the noble thing to take on more work, eat dinner later or spend time with our families tomorrow-but what happens when this becomes a habit? You're feeling worn down with no gas in the tank for yourself! I challenge you to put yourself first. If you're interested in some relaxation send me a message

Last edited:
I'll be hosting Erotic Massage sessions at an upscale hotel in the Plano/Frisco area Friday evening April 16th until the morning of Sunday April 18th.

It's no secret that when we're running out of time, we tend to put our needs last. At the moment it may feel like the noble thing to take on more work, eat dinner later or spend time with our families tomorrow-but what happens when this becomes a habit? You're feeling worn down with no gas in the tank for yourself! I challenge you to put yourself first. If you're interested in some relaxation send me a message
My compliments to you on a great idea! Best wishes for much success.

Back