bbc pegging

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by oak607, Jan 9, 2014.

1. oak607

oak607 Member

This site has a lot of bbc superiority rhetoric, and bcc domination. So when the question of pegging comes in, how many black males would be open to there white female pegging them? And how many women who enjoy being with black men have a desire to strap it on? From my interactions many women secretly want to try pegging (no matter what the race) but it is a hard subject to bring up with your partner for both men who want to be, and women who want to.

LastofTheGdn357 likes this.
  2. LastofTheGdn357

LastofTheGdn357 New Member Real Person

Surprised there have been no responses to this? lol are people afraid ??

3. pienman

pienman Active Member

Massaging the prostate & fucking it two different realms all in the same... my freak flag comes down a bit on this one

4. TwoBiFour

TwoBiFour Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I do this to my husband quite often. It is his punishment for having such a small cock ;) (and yes I use a BBC strapon)

MyWifeWantsBBC, Taxman and hotjen like this.
  5. pienman

pienman Active Member

Wow..

6. Hand Solo

Hand Solo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    LOL

(sorry, "Hey Norton, come on over here, Norton" "Ralphie boy" just flew through me noggin here, lol...)

falcondfw69 likes this.
  7. oak607

oak607 Member

I guess I with all the domination talk, the idea or interest in submission is at a low. I have never been pegged before, but I am interested in fulfilling my partners fantasy, so if a women I am with is willing to get out of there comfort zone to please me, then I would get out of mine to please theirs. There is a tumbler , darkcuckold that talks about it time to time