BBC only-big milestone for me!!!

last night I hit a pretty interesting series of events and thought I would share with some that would likely be able to relate....

Longer read below, but the summary is:

I made the jump to telling white men NO, and embracing that I am BBC only!!!

I have some time away from work and wanted to see how much sex I could fit in this week, so I've spent a lot of time on Grindr. I don't ever like to hookup immediately, so I like to talk to someone that can hold at least minimal conversation, which is a rarity for those familiar with the app. I like to make sure that we have SOME similar interests, mainly that they are okay with my crossdressing. I had talked with a few guys, both black and white most all day, but never really found who I was looking for. Keep in mind, I'm not inexperienced with men. Ive had plenty of BBC, and a few BWC (but mostly mediocre white cock) later that day, I had a very sexy black man hit me up....

He ticked all my boxes, he was taller than me, muscular, able to talk, able to host and he was ABSOLUTLEY into everything I was; chastity and CD included. Its rare that I decide to meet someone on the first night, but I was soooo horny after talking to him and seeing his dick, that I was basically out of control. I showered, shaved, douched, warmed up with dildos (I knew I was going to have to do that based on the pics) and headed over. What makes this interesting though was that I had several conversations going with white guys at the time he swooped in. I had honestly decided that I was going to "settle" for one of them before he came along, but as I was applying my QOS tat, all of it clicked for me.

I knew that if I got fucked by a white man, I was settling. I was going for second best. I mean I always knew that I PREFERRED BBC, but never have I insisted on it. When I was with my Ex in a cuckolding relationship, she was BBC only except for me. She even watched me with Black men, but we never went deeper into the psychology of it, and all of it came together last night. I nearly came when I realized that every time she DID let me fuck her when we were together, she too was settling, and that was so freeing to know.

I went overt to his apartment, and had some of the greatest sex I've had in years. I dressed for him, he took his time with me, even made me give him a lap dance, which was all new to me. He had special red and pink lighting in his room, almost like he had it setup like a sex club, and I was fucking into it. I came several times through my cage (assgasms for those wondering, its realo_Oo_O) and he busted a massive load all over my face. We cleaned up and I left, but the amazing part of the story wasn't the sex. It was how treated those white men I was talking to on Grindr before.

if you've got Grindr, you know that ghosting is just part of the game. people leave mid conversation and you never hear from them again, it is what it is. We have all done it. But this time, I decided to keep the conversations going and tell the truth. There were 3 real conversations I had going with other men before I got fucked. I decided to tell all of them that I left them on read to get fucked by a BBC.

One just never messaged me back, whatever.

The other was somewhat passive aggressive about it, "okay, hope he was good." I told him he was fucking amazing, and told him that I have no interest in going back to white men. "well everyone has their preference, I don't get how you could say that without fucking me though" I couldn't even respond before he blocked me. He mentioned that he was verse, meaning he liked to top and bottom, but was okay with just topping me. That should have been a red flag, but I was desperate when I first mentioned him anyway. I don't want to get fucked by a guy that also takes dick, I want an alpha fucking bull. this guy was also sorta iffy about me being in chastity, so im sure he would try to suck my dick, which was a turn off. conclusion was that he was an insecure beta and likely a soft fuck.

The third guy had such an incredible response that it affirmed my decision. I wish I could post screenshots, but he deletes his account when he's not looking for anyone. I told him I left him to go get fucked by a BBC, and he immediately thought it was the hottest thing in the world. I fucking melted. I loved being watched by my ex, but I never got to experience denying her anything. I never had a way to relay to her that I was only satisfied by BBC in the same way she could. Now I had another guy that was begging for details. He was stroking off as I was telling him about my stretched out asshole. I told him that if I came over and let him fuck me, I doubt I would be able to feel him. He begged for more details. I told him that I let this black man fuck me raw, but there's no way that I would ever let his white seed pollute me. If he was lucky enough to fuck me, I would insist that he wear a condom, pull out and finish me with a BBC dildo. he told me that he came within a few seances of reading that message and couldn't wait to talk to me more. I fucking loved every minute of it.

Im fully BBC only. I freely admit that, I've added it to my grinder profile. Ive gotten messages this morning from black men who love it, white men who can't read, and other cucks who want to encourage me in hopes of seeing stories and pics.

Thought you all should know, never been so happy to say NO, because now im filled with BBC moaning "YES!!!!"

last night I hit a pretty interesting series of events and thought I would share with some that would likely be able to relate....

I have some time away from work and wanted to see how much sex I could fit in this week, so I've spent a lot of time on Grindr. I don't ever like to hookup immediately, so I like to talk to someone that can hold at least minimal conversation, which is a rarity for those familiar with the app. I like to make sure that we have SOME similar interests, mainly that they are okay with my crossdressing. I had talked with a few guys, both black and white most all day, but never really found who I was looking for. Keep in mind, I'm not inexperienced with men. Ive had plenty of BBC, and a few BWC (but mostly mediocre white cock) later that day, I had a very sexy black man hit me up....

He ticked all my boxes, he was taller than me, muscular, able to talk, able to host and he was ABSOLUTLEY into everything I was; chastity and CD included. Its rare that I decide to meet someone on the first night, but I was soooo horny after talking to him and seeing his dick, that I was basically out of control. I showered, shaved, douched, warmed up with dildos (I knew I was going to have to do that based on the pics) and headed over. What makes this interesting though was that I had several conversations going with white guys at the time he swooped in. I had honestly decided that I was going to "settle" for one of them before he came along, but as I was applying my QOS tat, all of it clicked for me.

I knew that if I got fucked by a white man, I was settling. I was going for second best. I mean I always knew that I PREFERRED BBC, but never have I insisted on it. When I was with my Ex in a cuckolding relationship, she was BBC only except for me. She even watched me with Black men, but we never went deeper into the psychology of it, and all of it came together last night. I nearly came when I realized that every time she DID let me fuck her when we were together, she too was settling, and that was so freeing to know.

I went overt to his apartment, and had some of the greatest sex I've had in years. I dressed for him, he took his time with me, even made me give him a lap dance, which was all new to me. He had special red and pink lighting in his room, almost like he had it setup like a sex club, and I was fucking into it. I came several times through my cage (assgasms for those wondering, its realo_Oo_O) and he busted a massive load all over my face. We cleaned up and I left, but the amazing part of the story wasn't the sex. It was how treated those white men I was talking to on Grindr before.

if you've got Grindr, you know that ghosting is just part of the game. people leave mid conversation and you never hear from them again, it is what it is. We have all done it. But this time, I decided to keep the conversations going and tell the truth. There were 3 real conversations I had going with other men before I got fucked. I decided to tell all of them that I left them on read to get fucked by a BBC.

The other was somewhat passive aggressive about it, "okay, hope he was good." I told him he was fucking amazing, and told him that I have no interest in going back to white men. "well everyone has their preference, I don't get how you could say that without fucking me though" I couldn't even respond before he blocked me. He mentioned that he was verse, meaning he liked to top and bottom, but was okay with just topping me. That should have been a red flag, but I was desperate when I first mentioned him anyway. I don't want to get fucked by a guy that also takes dick, I want an alpha fucking bull. this guy was also sorta iffy about me being in chastity, so im sure he would try to suck my dick, which was a turn off. conclusion was that he was an insecure beta and likely a soft fuck.

The third guy had such an incredible response that it affirmed my decision. I wish I could post screenshots, but he deletes his account when he's not looking for anyone. I told him I left him to go get fucked by a BBC, and he immediately thought it was the hottest thing in the world. I fucking melted. I loved being watched by my ex, but I never got to experience denying her anything. I never had a way to relay to her that I was only satisfied by BBC in the same way she could. Now I had another guy that was begging for details. He was stroking off as I was telling him about my stretched out asshole. I told him that if I came over and let him fuck me, I doubt I would be able to feel him. He begged for more details. I told him that I let this black man fuck me raw, but there's no way that I would ever let his white seed pollute me. If he was lucky enough to fuck me, I would insist that he wear a condom, pull out and finish me with a BBC dildo. he told me that he came within a few seances of reading that message and couldn't wait to talk to me more. I fucking loved every minute of it.

Im fully BBC only. I freely admit that, I've added it to my grinder profile. Ive gotten messages this morning from black men who love it, white men who can't read, and other cucks who want to encourage me in hopes of seeing stories and pics.

Thought you all should know, never been so happy to say NO, because now im filled with BBC moaning "YES!!!!"
What a beautiful story of self discovery. Thank you for being so open with us. Hugs.

I've been black men exclusive for about 10 years....noting compares

I've been black men only for about 2-3 years, wish I had done it much sooner...so many years wasted...but I'm happy for you!

Reactions: Koi
Back