BBC no show

Any one who flakes on you is a fool anyway..
Kanye West Shrug GIF

Happened to us last night as well…. Chatted for 2 weeks, all good, date confirmed the day before and even the morning itself.

We were supposed to meet MiamiBBC9 in Miami Beach at a restaurant and he never ever showed up.

no message, no cancellation, nothing.

waited for an hour and went to party without him.

still had a great night….

Happened to us last night as well…. Chatted for 2 weeks, all good, date confirmed the day before and even the morning itself.

We were supposed to meet MiamiBBC9 in Miami Beach at a restaurant and he never ever showed up.

no message, no cancellation, nothing.

waited for an hour and went to party without him.

still had a great night….
REALLY !!! wtf his LOSS 4 sure, Daymn , We should connect once u back to Belguim lol :devilish: :blackheart::blackheart:

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
With time you will get the experience to filter the real ones so keep trying till you get a good pounding

Really disappointed in the content on this page. Seems like you have a winner hookup that you have worked several weeks to get and BOOM he is gone. Anyone else?
It’s the same on both sides, I’ve had single women and couples disappear on the day of meeting. 🙄

Let me play devil's advocate here!

I recently cut a couple off after chatting for a week because they asked me for photos so that they could see what I look like and after I gave them what they asked me for then the husband turns around and tells me "we don't send face pictures"! I immediately cut them off and stopped talking to them. For me it is a capital offense to expect something from me that I can't expect the same from you in return. Yeah after seeing my pics and videos they said they absolutely wanted to meet but I won't even speak to them anymore and I don't care whether they figured out why or not!

Couple's need to understand that Bulls that have value and have a high level of respect for themselves and are not desperate will not allow themselves to be dealt with or spoken to in any kind of way!

A no show is someone making an agreement to meet with you and then defaulting on that agreement by not showing up as they agreed to!

Being ghosted means that someone that you were interacting with most likely through communications just cut you off and is no longer interacting with you for some unknown reason and sometimes people just aren't worth saying why you've cut them off!

I had another husband that I was chatting with and he sent me a video of his wife masturbating and he told me that she likes guys sending her videos of them masturbating. I told him that I have never made a masturbation video and I don't do that. He started to pressure me saying "I don't see what the big deal is" and I immediately cut him off! I already told you "no" I'm not going to repeat myself! I bet if you said its a "no" to seeing your wife alone without you knowing you would expect me to respect your "no" so respect mine!

So what am I saying here? Not every guy who ghosts and cuts you off has done so for no reason! Not every guy is just immature or unreliable or inconsiderate people need to do some self examination first before they start calling people out because you yourself just might have been the problem and don't realize it!

There is a reason why some guys say they don't like the husbands doing most of the talking and even though I am personally not one of those guys I do see why they say what they say!

Let me play devil's advocate here!

I recently cut a couple off after chatting for a week because they asked me for photos so that they could see what I look like and after I gave them what they asked me for then the husband turns around and tells me "we don't send face pictures"! I immediately cut them off and stopped talking to them. For me it is a capital offense to expect something from me that I can't expect the same from you in return. Yeah after seeing my pics and videos they said they absolutely wanted to meet but I won't even speak to them anymore and I don't care whether they figured out why or not!

Couple's need to understand that Bulls that have value and have a high level of respect for themselves and are not desperate will not allow themselves to be dealt with or spoken to in any kind of way!

A no show is someone making an agreement to meet with you and then defaulting on that agreement by not showing up as they agreed to!

Being ghosted means that someone that you were interacting with most likely through communications just cut you off and is no longer interacting with you for some unknown reason and sometimes people just aren't worth saying why you've cut them off!

I had another husband that I was chatting with and he sent me a video of his wife masturbating and he told me that she likes guys sending her videos of them masturbating. I told him that I have never made a masturbation video and I don't do that. He started to pressure me saying "I don't see what the big deal is" and I immediately cut him off! I already told you "no" I'm not going to repeat myself! I bet if you said its a "no" to seeing your wife alone without you knowing you would expect me to respect your "no" so respect mine!

So what am I saying here? Not every guy who ghosts and cuts you off has done so for no reason! Not every guy is just immature or unreliable or inconsiderate people need to do some self examination first before they start calling people out because you yourself just might have been the problem and don't realize it!

There is a reason why some guys say they don't like the husbands doing most of the talking and even though I am personally not one of those guys I do see why they say what they say!
Well, in our case it was a real NO-Show. Even got all the mails in here to show you.

I just wanted to give y'all an example of the BS that I'm talking about with some of these couple's and why they get ghosted or find it super difficult to find Bulls! Let me say this again "Don't expect anything from someone that you wouldn't give yourself"!

As you can see the husband says "wife is not going to suck another man's dick" which is absolutely fine and she has a right not to want to suck another man's dick but then you read "must be willing to kiss her and go down on her"! WTF? So she doesn't have to suck but you must lick her! This is the BS I'm talking about and I guarantee you that they see absolutely nothing wrong with this and this is why people like this end up complaining how they can't find any bulls!

Like I said before I have people asking for pictures and videos to see what I look like and then will turn around and to tell me "we don't give face pictures" so I just cut them off and never speak to them again! See they want handsome, fit, and hung guys and want you to confirm that you are all the above but hopefully you won't expect the same in return and that is total BS!

The Bull who would accept this lack of respect and reciprocation has a lack of respect for themselves!

This is an example of a real swing lifestyle add of a couple looking for Bulls and the BS that they post that has them stuck searching for forever until they find a desperate sucker!

Attachments

• IMG_20221225_034750.jpg
    IMG_20221225_034750.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 9
Yes very very disappointing. Spent a weekend in Hollywood Fla and worked for a month to schedule a definite meeting with Hungdaddy0m on Friday. We only hook up when we are away. I confirmed on Thursday and then an hour before he says oh I didn't realize you were in Hollywood it is too far for me to travel. Hollywood was in my first and many follow-up posts. So a great opportunity wasted by a phony!

Back