BBC king spank

My MASTER used to spank me for almost anything like being late, hesitating to eat one of his friend's sweaty asshole, and many other transgressions. It can be painful and hot at the same time. I wish there were more people who would share their experiences with this. I know that Bulls and Masters do it regularly, but it's almost never talked about.

My MASTER used to spank me for almost anything like being late, hesitating to eat one of his friend's sweaty asshole, and many other transgressions. It can be painful and hot at the same time. I wish there were more people who would share their experiences with this. I know that Bulls and Masters do it regularly, but it's almost never talked about.

I wouldn't dare disagree if a BBC master wanted to spank my wife or discipline her in anyway he likes. She seems to get really disciplined after it (I think because merely it turns her on like crazy if the spanking was effective), and I have a principle to not disagree with a man with a bigger cock than mine let alone a BBC and in front of my wife who he fucks. How does your cuck think about it? I was wondering if he's ever spanked or disciplined in any way, or if he dislikes it or if he thinks it's necessary.

I do not know what that woman did to earn the paddle, but by the look on her face, I do not think she will do it again, hopefully. I have found myself in the same position before and it is not fun; my cuck hubby has also had a meet & greet with our BBC Bull's paddle and he does not think it is fun either; best to do what you are told;

Back