BBC in Search of New England Breeding party

Cuckolds... would you guide the BBCs cock into your wife's pussy as a show of acceptance to him

• I don't know

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Probably not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Absolutely of course

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • I'd have my grown ******* do it

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Abgblack01

Male
Real Person
From
RI, US
I'm looking for any women or couples who want to get bred.

Hi there,

I am a 53 year old, handsome black man with a 81/2" × 6" cock which is always hard and full of cum. I love to give girls creampies which means I only fuck bareback. Sorry, just my preference. :)

I am a multi cummer (20x a day sometimes) and I'm an excellent oral expert also.

I would like to get to know you better. Please drop me a line 2627006and maybe we can get together.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vince - (aka - Big Daddy Cum Piledriver )

I'm looking for any women or couples who want to get bred.

Hi there,

I am a 53 year old, handsome black man with a 81/2" × 6" cock which is always hard and full of cum. I love to give girls creampies which means I only fuck bareback. Sorry, just my preference. :)

I am a multi cummer (20x a day sometimes) and I'm an excellent oral expert also.

I would like to get to know you better. Please drop me a line View attachment 2627006and maybe we can get together.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vince - (aka - Big Daddy Cum Piledriver )
I am looking for a bull like yourself to bred my wife. She 33, attractive brunette, never been impregnated. I am V-Safe so she not on birth control and her pussy is fertile. She a newbie and ready to take some sperm.067 - Copy.JPG

We are in Texas but can travel, She a newbie and willing to be trained and take BBC. She not on birth control so her little cunt going to be fertile and vulnerable to your sperm which I am fine with. I like to see her impregnated by a black man. Like the idea you are capable shooting a lot of sperm in her.067 - Copy.JPG074-1.JPGfriend with jill.jpgJill 100.jpg

My wife is pregnant by one of her bulls, already, so that won't work. We're not positive which bull it is, but I think I might know which one.
He's 10 inches long, and about 7.5 in girth. He came out to our cabin and fucked her about 25 times in one day.

Well I must say that certainly is impressive. Hopefully you will be able to show some pictures of your lovely bride in action and who knows what might happen you know.

Take care

Back