Hi, I’m somewhat new to Blacktowhite but have much experience in the lifestyle as a younger guy from Colorado! Looking to be a long term partner for a wife or older woman in my area (Metro Denver). If interested just message me :) Doesn’t seem to be many in Colorado from what I’ve seen but hope to talk to more people soon. Check my about section as well!

Hi, I’m somewhat new to Blacktowhite but have much experience in the lifestyle as a younger guy from Colorado! Looking to be a long term partner for a wife or older woman in my area (Metro Denver). If interested just message me :) Doesn’t seem to be many in Colorado from what I’ve seen but hope to talk to more people soon. Check my about section as well!
Hi

Colorado Springs here...do you travel?

Hi Sir,

Any photos? I’m a cuck in Denver and my wife is looking for a long term dating partner and bull. She’s 31 (I’m 37) 5’8 blonde green eyes Italian/Scottish. Two photos attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201027-115231_Gallery.jpeg
    Screenshot_20201027-115231_Gallery.jpeg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2575.jpeg
    IMG_2575.jpeg
    86.4 KB · Views: 67
Hi Sir,

Any photos? I’m a cuck in Denver and my wife is looking for a long term dating partner and bull. She’s 31 (I’m 37) 5’8 blonde green eyes Italian/Scottish. Two photos attached.
Hi Sir,

Near springs wassup

Hey, are you still looking? We will send you a private message

Back