Bbc guys....what the aprox age of the couples you hook up with?

It varies across the board bro! 20s to 50s for me!

To be honest I really don't care how old a woman is as long as I have the pleasure of pounding that pussy and filling it up the way I like to do!♠️

Attachments

• 3275862-47f7f1c0f5fc402309f7abac1e8127c7.mp4
    2.6 MB
Last edited:
Very real married couple here, been in interracial swing community about 10 years, but now taking time to find the right/best fit bbc bulls for her, one or two for now. Younger guys, in shape, and even better if they have girlfriend of any color so that my hotwife can enjoy it all. I see these posts about difficulty for single black guys in the lifestyle..? If you are in shape, big balls, heavy cummer, promote that, but also promote you are interested in a respectful friendship for all, and that it's really about the wife/girl at the end of the day.

For me it's a wide range. I get couple's from their 20's up to the 50's! These are people who are more into what they see from the Bull and what they hear from the Bull.

If they see that you are attractive, fitter than the average Bull, and your hung and you can give them the results that they are looking for none of the other stuff really matters to them.

For example some swingers adds have an age range. They want hung, fit, stamina, and young with experience with some dominance!🙄 This is why on alot of lifestyle sites you see the same people looking for Bulls forever and not getting the ones they want who can give them the best results because they are in delusion about most Bulls!

Look at guys like Richard Mann and DFW Knight who are Bulls that are so successful that they became mainstream. Those guys fuck women who are 18 to 50 because they want the outcomes that they give.

There is a hot blonde wife who has to be six foot tall and curvy and most of the guys in her videos are smaller than her but they knock her ******* out the park how she loves it. If she only went for guys over six feet she wouldn't have most of the video content and outcomes that she enjoys!

Back