BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I do not understand how women survive gang-bangs. I cannot handle one black man; I always wear out first. Typically the guys go 3-4-5 hours, occasionally more. omg how much do these women take? They must be super human!!

2015-12-09_04-23-04.jpg 2015-12-09_04-23-22.jpg 2015-12-09_04-23-58.jpg Yes we would attend that kind of party. There used to be a group in our area that was about five or six couples that would get together with about 10 to 15 single black men. We went to these parties which were held every two to three months. The rules were pretty basic noon meant no codoms were mandatory and photos were allowed with permission. Also an unspoken rule husbands watched and didn't participate. I got to participate once as I'm a dark skinned Mexican-American and one of the wives wanted me. But for the most part the parties were more for my wife and the other white wives to be sluts in an safe environment. My wife would be slow to start but when she ended up in bed it was hours before she would take a break. My favorite was seeing her double teamed by ten guys they would switch out as she stayed on her hands and knees in a doggie position or occasionally on her back but she constantly had a cock in her pussy and in her mouth. Unfortunately the couple that hosted those parties moved from our area but they were incredibly hot parties and she'd love to do them again.

Too overwhelming. I would love the attention but making a black man cum takes time let alone 3. I can see it getting to aggressive for me
The party we went to was more about getting the women off and the guys were doing their best to please to women and get with as many women as possible. It was never rough other than some smacked asses and hair pulling. It was very intense and the smell of sex was heavy in the air.

Back