BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

We used to attend parties exactly like this, mostly around 2002 to 2005. Yahoo groups used to be a thing back then and there were groups online for different areas. We used to attend parties in CT and MA a few times a year and it was a blast. After a while the internet changed and the groups became outdated but nothing in our area really seems to have replaced them. We stay in contact with a few of the guys from that time and still get together with them to play now and then (last time was this summer), but nobody seems to really network in our area enough to want to host parties.

We had our own group for a while and hosted parties ourselves, and can attest that it is a LOT of work. We liked it but eventually decided we'd have more fun attending parties than hosting them so we phased out of it. We very much would love to get back into it again if there were parties in our area.

We've been trying to find an established group of friendly, intelligent, respectful guys that host GBs in our general area, but no luck so far :(

After looking around on a few lifestyle sites and posting & replying to some CL ads, at this point we've just had single guys ask us to "let 'em know where the party is and they'll show up" which is not exactly what we're looking for :rolleyes:

So we keep looking. It's disappointing as we used to see quite a few GB groups/parties back in CA and other metro areas.
Let me know if you ever make a visit to NYC/North Jersey area. I'll make it happen for you. I have over 200 black males on my contact list from my parties and they are all just a text message away. I have arranged private gangbangs for many couples who were visiting the area.

we've done it twice and she was very disappointed with their performance, no coordination, and they got gun shy with each others cocks and performances. we'll keep trying till the right group comes! she loves the idea and wants it again.

I can't speak for other parties but I always get hot women at my parties. Just take a look at my slave and you'll see how I get down.

Back