BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

We've been trying to find an established group of friendly, intelligent, respectful guys that host GBs in our general area, but no luck so far :(

After looking around on a few lifestyle sites and posting & replying to some CL ads, at this point we've just had single guys ask us to "let 'em know where the party is and they'll show up" which is not exactly what we're looking for :rolleyes:

So we keep looking. It's disappointing as we used to see quite a few GB groups/parties back in CA and other metro areas.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I would absolutely love to be surrounded by hunk black men. I'd be like a kid in a candy store. If it happened tho then I would like it to be with guys who didn't mind hubby sucking/cleaning up. Does it leave u pretty sore in the morning tho after having so many black men? I've been with two black guys at once and I could have done with a wheelchair the next day lol.

Yes it's an experience she would love to be a part of and we are looking for such a thing on New Year's Eve and bring in the New Year with BamaGirl being the centerpiece of a BBC fucking just like the ball dropping in Time Square.

hi I met 9 black guys at a hotel which my husband had set up for me I was so nervous so excited but once I was there I quickly relaxed I was very lucky in the guys all being very friendly and very respectful to me some were young and some old they did not rush me I was able to take my time we all had drinks and I went around playing with each guy a couple of the guys were huge 1 being very long and thick the other guy was so thick almost as thick as a wine bottle I cum just playing with it I had the best night of my life I fucked so many times and that guy with the thickest cock once he got it in me I was in heaven and one of the best bits one of the guys cum all over my face tits every where ive never seen 1 man cum so much it was everywhere but he did warn me I had 3 very hot baths after but still couldn't walk properly for 2 days the sad thing is my husband lost is phone with all the contacts in that's why I was never able to repeat it so if any of you know the guys please send them my way x

hi I met 9 black guys at a hotel which my husband had set up for me I was so nervous so excited but once I was there I quickly relaxed I was very lucky in the guys all being very friendly and very respectful to me some were young and some old they did not rush me I was able to take my time we all had drinks and I went around playing with each guy a couple of the guys were huge 1 being very long and thick the other guy was so thick almost as thick as a wine bottle I cum just playing with it I had the best night of my life I fucked so many times and that guy with the thickest cock once he got it in me I was in heaven and one of the best bits one of the guys cum all over my face tits every where ive never seen 1 man cum so much it was everywhere but he did warn me I had 3 very hot baths after but still couldn't walk properly for 2 days the sad thing is my husband lost is phone with all the contacts in that's why I was never able to repeat it so if any of you know the guys please send them my way x
Nice story !

Back