BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I’ve been to a few popular all black (male) events and to be honest it was a mixed bag – if you’re uk based, especially south east / London area you’ll probably know the events I’m referring too. They’re not for everyone.

Yeah its fun, plenty of cock, nice venues and lots going on but they can be very intimidating. One or two guys can spoil it for everyone, guys who have attitude and think it’s a free for all, any woman’s fair game and no means yes. At two of these events I had bad experiences, the last and worst experience two guys tried to ******* me into a side room, literally dragging and carrying me. Luckily someone heard what was going on and helped. I know we’re all there for the same thing but that wasn’t fun at all!

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I've been to 1 and loved it. ...Drenched in cum mind you but enjoyed it

Bm
I’ve been to a few popular all black (male) events and to be honest it was a mixed bag – if you’re uk based, especially south east / London area you’ll probably know the events I’m referring too. They’re not for everyone.

Yeah its fun, plenty of cock, nice venues and lots going on but they can be very intimidating. One or two guys can spoil it for everyone, guys who have attitude and think it’s a free for all, any woman’s fair game and no means yes. At two of these events I had bad experiences, the last and worst experience two guys tried to ******* me into a side room, literally dragging and carrying me. Luckily someone heard what was going on and helped. I know we’re all there for the same thing but that wasn’t fun at all!
was it BMFC ?

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I have watched my wife in 2 gang bangs loved it

Back