BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

For me I would not attend. No offence to any man who does or has. But they're not for me. As I'm a 100% hetrosexual male. It's too homosexual for me

I've been invited twice to a BBC no condom, cream pie all 3 holes gangbang from a lady on another site. She has been doing them for years and post videos of them. Personally, if you aren't gonna test everyone that comes then no imma pass. I'm not sure I want in after 7-12 other guys have came in you. I was gonna go and back out at the last minute just so I could see it in person. I'm sure it's a lot of fun but I'm been connected to one particular wife for a couple years now and her and I do everything imaginable to each other. Out of respect to her first and foremost will I not put myself at risk. To any guys out there going raw with women you have to make good choices as they are trusting you. The lady does have gangbanh events where condoms are allowed but these two were not. She understands it's not everyone's cup of tea and you don't know how many will be there until you actually get there. It could be a lot of fun of done correctly no doubt about it!

I would say to those who are new to this, whether bull, cuck, hotwife, girlfriend or whatever, maybe try it out with one or two guys with the girl first.

Whilst the focus should be on the girlfriend/ hotwife, one thing I would also point out is that the sexuality of all the males involved should be aligned.

For example, if the cuckold is bisexual and the bulls having sex with his girlfriend/ wife are also bi, that would make sense. However, if the bulls are hetero and the cuckold tries something, I can see trouble there.

Similarly, it might not appeal to the cuckold/ girl if the bulls are bisexual and the focus is not primarily on her.

Several hetero bulls and a hetero cuckold would probably be enjoyable for everyone concerned though.

Nonetheless, if the girl enjoys multiple BBCs and the boyfriend is happy with the arrangement, go for it.

I think a white boyfriend watching multiple black giants pounding his girl's pussy while her leg tremors and she squeals at the mix of pain and extreme pleasure, is the ultimate in sexual pleasure for everyone involved.

We have been involved in a number of them. At first she was a bit worried about how she would take on multiple guys. We started wtih MfM 3somes and added from there. She took 5-6 guys no problem so we kept adding more. We were fortunate to find crews from time to time or parties at homes. Using CL was the easiest way to put together a party. Yes we had a lot of flakes but we always invited a lot more guys than we really wanted. She has taken as many as 18 men at one gathering. I will be honest not all were black but it was a wild time for all!

if i was invited i would totally attend
Please login or become a member to view

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Sounds fun to her

Back