BBC Gangbang parties - Would you attend one?

I have been to several..not my 1st type of party to attend. I enjoy one on ones, helping the husband please the wife. I also enjoy parties with 3-5 couples and 4-5 black guys to play with the wives.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
Can I have a say with who I play with?

No they are not good. Is not like in videos where it looks erotic. Real life is painful and even scary. For a petite girl like me, is not a good idea. Maybe for taller girls obviously it will be more enjoyable. But I am 4'11" and 94 lbs. There are ******* in Elementary schools bigger than me. Far from pleasurable when control is lost.

However in a sex club or event where members have rules to follow and boundaries to respect I think I would

No they are not good. Is not like in videos where it looks erotic. Real life is painful and even scary. For a petite girl like me, is not a good idea. Maybe for taller girls obviously it will be more enjoyable. But I am 4'11" and 94 lbs. There are ******* in Elementary schools bigger than me. Far from pleasurable when control is lost.

However in a sex club or event where members have rules to follow and boundaries to respect I think I would

Sounds like an unfortunate experience you had. We have always seen guys behaving really well and observe their boundaries at these parties. It may depend on the host and how they screen the guys.

I've been doing these types of parties for a while now and I know they are not everyone's cup of tea. So I am curious to hear what this community thinks.

For the women - would you ever attend or have you ever attended a party of this type? A party where the women are outnumbered by men by at least 3 to 1 or is your preference for something more intimate? Does the idea of being surrounded by a room full of BBC excite you or overwhelm you?

For the husbands - Would you like to see your wife in this type of scenario?

For the Bulls - Have you ever or would you ever attend a party of this type?

Let's hear your thoughts..whether positive or negative. All are welcome here.
I would love to see my elderly wifey gangbanged by black bulls but it won’t happen. She’s worried that she would end up bruised and humiliated.

My wife and I would love to be invited or attend a BBC gangbang/ swinger party. She wants to be thoroughly used by multiple BBCs at a time and I really want to see it happen. We would jump at the opportunity if it presented itself.

I feel the same about my gf. She loves black dick and I can't wait to see her with a lot of black guys at one time. Just fucking use her.

Back