BBC Cum: In your mouth or on your face?

Just wondering what's your favorite? Taking his load in your mouth and down your throat. Or letting him shoot all over you face? Of course, you still have to lick it up and swallow it down!
I love feeling a hot load shooting into my mouth. That way I get every delicious drop.

i get most turned on by having a superior BBC unload all over my face and then gather it up with my fingers and put in my mouth and swallow it. I love the taste and smell of Black seed. What ever residual is left on my face stays there until he says so.

i get most turned on by having a superior BBC unload all over my face and then gather it up with my fingers and put in my mouth and swallow it. I love the taste and smell of Black seed. What ever residual is left on my face stays there until he says so.
Fuck yes. This!

Want to try both. It seems more submissive and thoughtful to bring him to orgasm with my mouth so he doesn't have to do anything, but it would also be super hot to just sit there obediently with my tongue out while he sprays on my face.

Back