BBC Cum: In your mouth or on your face?

I find that I enjoy proud BLACK African warrior sperm... THE MOST... deep inside my lilly white ass!!!

1667437819662.gif
th - 2022-06-09T145355.367.jpeg
ezgif-5-35b4f1326b.gif
th - 2022-05-04T211642.836.jpeg

I'm sorry... but, I just really believe that is where proud BLACK African warrior sperm belongs!!! There's nothing in the world more beautiful than a HARD BLACK COCK deep inside a SOFT WHITE ASS!!! It is just not as much fun, unless the black man is breeding me!!!

If I take it in my mouth, the stomach acid kills the black man's semen... by the time it really gets into my pale white body... it's all ruined. I don't want THAT.... HOWEVER... if it goes inside my ass, it is like a taking a suppository... the proud BLACK African warrior sperm is absorbed by my intestines, and it goes directly into my bloodstream! The black man's essence coursing throughout my whole bright white body... inseminated by a black king!!! Put it in my ass!!!

5b22dc230a7b4-full-16.jpg.cf.gif

In my humble opinion... NOTHING can beat that!!!

Last edited:
I find that I enjoy proud BLACK African warrior sperm... THE MOST... deep inside my lilly white ass!!!

View attachment 6005936
View attachment 6005942
View attachment 6005939
View attachment 6005948

I'm sorry... but, I just really believe that is where proud BLACK African warrior sperm belongs!!! There's nothing in the world more beautiful than a HARD BLACK COCK deep inside a SOFT WHITE ASS!!! It is just not as much fun, unless the black man is breeding me!!!

If I take it in my mouth, the stomach acid kills the black man's semen... by the time it really gets into my pale white body... it's all ruined. I don't want THAT.... HOWEVER... if it goes inside my ass, it is like a taking a suppository... the proud BLACK African warrior sperm is absorbed by my intestines, and it goes directly into my bloodstream! The black man's essence coursing throughout my whole bright white body... inseminated by a black king!!! Put it in my ass!!!

View attachment 6005957

In my humble opinion... NOTHING can beat that!!!
You are absolutely correct

Just wondering what's your favorite? Taking his load in your mouth and down your throat. Or letting him shoot all over you face? Of course, you still have to lick it up and swallow it down!
My favourite is to to take it exactly how my black master requires. That is ALL that matters to me. My sole function is to obey.

For my first time sucking a BBC I would prefer him down my throat as I learned to deepthroat a dildo so I want my first BBC to face fuck me and cum down my throat straight into my stomach

At first after being mounted I take it on my back. When i get to know the bull I take it up the ass. Letting him fill me with his cum.

Hi guys , I’m Kim and I love cum in fact I’m a cum slut and hubby knows my fetish , once in the UK I was out drinking when I met an older black man , he fed me drinks and talked dirty to me most of the night , offering me a lift home which turned out to be picked up by his friend in his taxi , we sat in the back and things got hot , pulling out his lovely cock I couldn’t resist so started to give him head , pre cum oozed so I sucked harder until he released one huge load , he asked if I wanted moor cum , yes yes I love cum , the taxi pulled up at a house inside were three guys and I emptied all three plus the taxi driver .

Reacting to the title I must tell the extent of my lovely evening , in the house the atmosphere was electric and hot , due to my fetish I had all men naked around me , as I enjoyed each cock they removed my clothes , kneeling naked they fed me cock and fingered me in both holes , they all fucked me then finally one by one fed my face tits and body with huge amounts of cum.

Back