BBC Cum: In your mouth or on your face?

Just wondering what's your favorite? Taking his load in your mouth and down your throat. Or letting him shoot all over you face? Of course, you still have to lick it up and swallow it down!
My Black Master can cum wherever he likes. My only preference is for people to watch him humiliate me and expose me as a cock and cum hungry white faggot.

First off, he’s the boss and my goal is to submit to him and obey.

I personally prefer that he cum in my mouth. Love the taste and also the throbbing of the dick as if squirts out.

That said, my lady prefers that bulls give me facials. She likes to see it, and visualization of the dominant male humiliating the cuck is a big part of our relationship.

Just wondering what's your favorite? Taking his load in your mouth and down your throat. Or letting him shoot all over you face? Of course, you still have to lick it up and swallow it down!
I've sucked hot spunk from gapping pussy, have snowballed Babe's with cum dripping from her chin and caught the odd splashes of "friendly fire " across the face. But there's gotta be a female as the primary recipient/s of the cum. Each to their own but "straight from source " ain't my thing .

I've sucked hot spunk from gapping pussy, have snowballed Babe's with cum dripping from her chin and caught the odd splashes of "friendly fire " across the face. But there's gotta be a female as the primary recipient/s of the cum. Each to their own but "straight from source " ain't my thing .😈🍌💦💦💦👅💋✌🏻

I've sucked hot spunk from gapping pussy, have snowballed Babe's with cum dripping from her chin and caught the odd splashes of "friendly fire " across the face. But there's gotta be a female as the primary recipient/s of the cum. Each to their own but "straight from source " ain't my thing .😈🍌💦💦💦👅💋✌🏻

Back