BBC Cum: In your mouth or on your face?

I was at an Adult Bookstore here in Virginia a while back. It wasn't very busy when I got there. They have a theater and also section with booths. I was sitting in the theater alone when and young black guy came into and went to straight to the back of the theater and sit down. He pulled his dick out but I couldn't tell much about it being so dark
He kind of shook it at me so I moved beside him and be told me to suck it. Which I gladly did. Nice cut cock 7 to 8 inches. I enjoyed sucking jim so much. He was blew his load and I swallowed like I was starving to death. I thanked him for his load and he left. I returned to my seat. 5 maybe 10 minutes later another black guy came in and did the same thing. So I did the same thing. Swallowed my second load. I returned to my seat again. Maybe 15 minutes later a fucking Adonis walked in and went to that same seat in the back of the theater. He was probably 6ft 2 and chiseled. He wanted too stand and meat sit while I was sucked his perfect dick. I guessing 9 inches or better and uncut. My favorite. I sucked his beautiful dick for 45 minutes. He finally said he didn't want to cum yet and wanted to take a break. I ask him when he was ready to cum could I please have it. He said yes. He came back to the theater about a hour later. I was sucking him and fucking loving it. He had me something turned on that I'd do anything for him. After about 30 minutes he said he didn't think he'd be able to cum. I begged him to let me continue. He did after some serious begging. I sucked and I worshipped home for another 30 minutes or so. Then his breathing picked up and it could tell he was ready to blow. But to my surprise. Then very last second he pulled his big Dick out of my mouth and started shooting off all over my face and head. šŸ˜. Not gonna lie. I fucking loved it. I cleaned his dick for him and sucked any remnants that might have remained. I was so turned on that I had to see. I walked through the bookstore lobby past a bunch of guys checking out the DVD and magazines. I had a huge load all over my face. I loved it. As long as it cums out of a BBC, I will take it where ever he wants to put it.

Hereā€™s a little different situation, I was being taken by a black man as I was on my back on the edge of the bed. As he got ready to cum he pulled out and shot it on my dick and belly. He told me to finish, which at this point meant jacking off with my dick covered in His cum. It was so hot feeling his cum on my hard little dick.

we are all such bitches!!! fuck it's so hot to embrace this with others who get it.

my favorite is clean up off her body...feet, ass, tits...or when we kneel side by side mouths open both of us waiting for black MAsters reward so we can snowball....that's heaven too. knowing we've been good whites. Pleasing HIM

Iā€™ve never cleaned up a pussy! Iā€™m gay but cucks and couples intrigue me! Iā€™d like the bbc Or husband to ā€œshow me the ropesā€ for cleaning up a sweet, cum-filled pussy!

Hereā€™s a little different situation, I was being taken by a black man as I was on my back on the edge of the bed. As he got ready to cum he pulled out and shot it on my dick and belly. He told me to finish, which at this point meant jacking off with my dick covered in His cum. It was so hot feeling his cum on my hard little dick.
Love jacking with fresh load of cum shot on my coco

Back