Pictures of married women and black bulls kissing have always looked very sexy to me. Especially if the person taking the picture is the woman's husband. While their husbands are busy filming, all married women care about is making their bull happy. Of course, we are aware that this moment is perfect for married men.View attachment 4830904View attachment 4830906View attachment 4830907View attachment 4830908View attachment 4830910View attachment 4830914View attachment 4830915View attachment 4830916
I couldn't agree more. To me, as a white man and husband, there is nothing sexier than a white wife kissing a black bull while in his arms and making love. To me it signifies the wife is giving herself completely to the bull and telling her husband it is the bull she desires more than anything and so long as the bull wants her, she will always be available to him.

Even when I got fucked on a nude beach by my black boyfriend with hubby holding my leg and 5 guys and 2 women watching me I own it! I am a slut for black cock and know both those women would probably luv being fucked like I am in the sunshine squirting and cuming from a BBC! I am proud that my hubby and my bull luv to show off our skills!
🥵🥵🥵🥵

Your Queen of Spades-tattoed wife knows that she's in safe and capable hands whenever she's with her Black Master. You can leave her at her Master's apartment and return hours later, to find her a newly improved wife. Much better than when you left her, as she would be dripping with her Master's seed underneath her dress.

tumblr_e93e99b854fe6ef81cd0b537300c6738_dd8b51ac_1280.jpg

Back