BBC bull smashes my Latina gf

These are pics from the weekend we had with A BBC bull, I used to work with this guy before I switch companies about 2 years ago, me and him were always friends when we worked together and stayed in touch somewhat over the last few years, when we were first trying to find someone, my gf was very picky and had very high standards for whoever we find for her, which she should! So I asked her how she felt about my old coworker, since he is tall, muscular and darker skinned, educated, respectful and dominant which is what she is into.
So after she told me that she thinks he’s really hot I then reached out to him and invited him out for drinks with just us three (I still havnt told him our plan yet)
So we then get a time set up for the next weekend (weekend after this past thanksgiving) about 2 days before we met up I went ahead and told him what were wanting to do, and he was seemed in shock at first for a few seconds, but then quickly responded saying that he would definitely be into trying this with us, and that he thinks Kara (my GF) is really sexy.
so fast forward to the date night, we met him at a sports bar, it was kinda awkward at first then after downing a few drinks every one started getting more comfortable, and Kara quickly started getting really flirty and touchy with Marcus (my old coworker) Marcus definitely matched her energy and started to discreetly fill up her leg under the table, and I could tell she was really into it. I was so hard durning that I thought I was going to bust in my pants! So shortly after Kara suggested that we go back to our place, she offered for him to ride with us, so we all 3 left, she sat with him in the back seat, while I drove. They started making out on the way home, she kept telling how fine he is and he was telling her how sexy she is and that he can’t wait to see if she can handle him in bed, they were saying this all while passionately making out in the back once we walked in our front door with in 60 seconds Maby they started kissing again and feeling eachother up, then Kara asked me to get them a ******* and that they will be in the bedroom. Once I brought the drinks to them she was already sucking his dick, then they quickly proceeded to fucking, she rode him for over an hour, she screamed and moaned so loud I started worrying that the neighbors are hearing this lol. While he was fucking her from behind he said “man you got one sexy lady, how does it feel knowing that there’s a new man in the house”
That definitely caught me off guard but it was very arousing. After about an hour and a half they finished, he ended up coming on her chest, afterwards she layed with him in our bed drinking and talking, she asked if he wanted to just stay the night, which he agreed and she told me that I can either sleep on the couch (the couch in our bedroom) or the guest bedroom. This was on a whole other level of humiliation but also arousing too. EXTREMELY arousing, just knowing that there is some 6 foot 4 jacked alpha black stud owning my gf in our bed is just so hot. Afterwards she kept saying how big his dick is and how much better it filled her Vs mine. I’m probably 6 inches almost but very skinny and he is a good 8 1/2 and probably 4 times the girth Vs mine.
The pics of her in red are them the next morning, getting ready for round 2 :)

Attachments

• 7368B3D8-3B91-4AB4-8805-8041E6A744DA.jpeg
    7368B3D8-3B91-4AB4-8805-8041E6A744DA.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 519
  • 52047EBB-EC25-46DB-BAA9-86D6FB1D20D1.jpeg
    52047EBB-EC25-46DB-BAA9-86D6FB1D20D1.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 438
  • DD090554-446F-4878-B00B-BD3B18E616B6.jpeg
    DD090554-446F-4878-B00B-BD3B18E616B6.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 440
  • 8658A0ED-D996-4F51-B9BA-FC4228B2F7DC.jpeg
    8658A0ED-D996-4F51-B9BA-FC4228B2F7DC.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 450
  • 88E02AC8-0ECC-4344-9D69-EF1293DA509C.jpeg
    88E02AC8-0ECC-4344-9D69-EF1293DA509C.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 455
  • 4BD229C9-A417-4AB8-A667-34394A04AA04.jpeg
    4BD229C9-A417-4AB8-A667-34394A04AA04.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 455
  • 581D7889-4FC1-4396-8886-FEC846262FE0.jpeg
    581D7889-4FC1-4396-8886-FEC846262FE0.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 472
  • BB496906-2AE1-4360-AF6C-E81E04EC10EF.jpeg
    BB496906-2AE1-4360-AF6C-E81E04EC10EF.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 504
  • 4A4B9A38-A02E-427E-AE81-A20EFFEE0A33.jpeg
    4A4B9A38-A02E-427E-AE81-A20EFFEE0A33.jpeg
    51.6 KB · Views: 532
  • 66BAD807-0451-4AC6-BC19-18B6677B59D7.jpeg
    66BAD807-0451-4AC6-BC19-18B6677B59D7.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 534
  • A090F667-9920-4445-A902-CAACC079567A.jpeg
    A090F667-9920-4445-A902-CAACC079567A.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 545
  • 668FCEEA-12AB-4DE9-86DA-524D3BE3D2AB.jpeg
    668FCEEA-12AB-4DE9-86DA-524D3BE3D2AB.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 541
These are pics from the weekend we had with A BBC bull, I used to work with this guy before I switch companies about 2 years ago, me and him were always friends when we worked together and stayed in touch somewhat over the last few years, when we were first trying to find someone, my gf was very picky and had very high standards for whoever we find for her, which she should! So I asked her how she felt about my old coworker, since he is tall, muscular and darker skinned, educated, respectful and dominant which is what she is into.
So after she told me that she thinks he’s really hot I then reached out to him and invited him out for drinks with just us three (I still havnt told him our plan yet)
So we then get a time set up for the next weekend (weekend after this past thanksgiving) about 2 days before we met up I went ahead and told him what were wanting to do, and he was seemed in shock at first for a few seconds, but then quickly responded saying that he would definitely be into trying this with us, and that he thinks Kara (my GF) is really sexy.
so fast forward to the date night, we met him at a sports bar, it was kinda awkward at first then after downing a few drinks every one started getting more comfortable, and Kara quickly started getting really flirty and touchy with Marcus (my old coworker) Marcus definitely matched her energy and started to discreetly fill up her leg under the table, and I could tell she was really into it. I was so hard durning that I thought I was going to bust in my pants! So shortly after Kara suggested that we go back to our place, she offered for him to ride with us, so we all 3 left, she sat with him in the back seat, while I drove. They started making out on the way home, she kept telling how fine he is and he was telling her how sexy she is and that he can’t wait to see if she can handle him in bed, they were saying this all while passionately making out in the back once we walked in our front door with in 60 seconds Maby they started kissing again and feeling eachother up, then Kara asked me to get them a ******* and that they will be in the bedroom. Once I brought the drinks to them she was already sucking his dick, then they quickly proceeded to fucking, she rode him for over an hour, she screamed and moaned so loud I started worrying that the neighbors are hearing this lol. While he was fucking her from behind he said “man you got one sexy lady, how does it feel knowing that there’s a new man in the house”
That definitely caught me off guard but it was very arousing. After about an hour and a half they finished, he ended up coming on her chest, afterwards she layed with him in our bed drinking and talking, she asked if he wanted to just stay the night, which he agreed and she told me that I can either ******* on the couch (the couch in our bedroom) or the guest bedroom. This was on a whole other level of humiliation but also arousing too. EXTREMELY arousing, just knowing that there is some 6 foot 4 jacked alpha black stud owning my gf in our bed is just so hot. Afterwards she kept saying how big his dick is and how much better it filled her Vs mine. I’m probably 6 inches almost but very skinny and he is a good 8 1/2 and probably 4 times the girth Vs mine.
Your gf is hot!

That definitely caught me off guard but it was very arousing. After about an hour and a half they finished, he ended up coming on her chest, afterwards she layed with him in our bed drinking and talking, she asked if he wanted to just stay the night, which he agreed and she told me that I can either ******* on the couch (the couch in our bedroom) or the guest bedroom. This was on a whole other level of humiliation but also arousing too. EXTREMELY arousing, just knowing that there is some 6 foot 4 jacked alpha black stud owning my gf in our bed is just so hot. Afterwards she kept saying how big his dick is and how much better it filled her Vs mine. I’m probably 6 inches almost but very skinny and he is a good 8 1/2 and probably 4 times the girth Vs mine.
You have no idea how hard i would fuck her in front of you

🔥🔥🔥🔥😈

She is so sexxy..!🔥🔥🔥

Back