Christopher447

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
I'm Christopher, a BBC Bull in the Los Angeles Area. Hoping to connect with likeminded kinksters in the community for chat, frienship and get togethers. I have lots of experience playing with couples and I absolutely love the cuckold fetish and lifestyle. Hotwife, FLR, swingers and husbands who like to share are all my favorites to interact with. I consider myself dominant but not a bully and pride myself on being attentive and appropriate. Making sure that everyone gets what they need is very important to me.

Hope to chat soon.

I'm Christopher, a BBC Bull in the Los Angeles Area. Hoping to connect with likeminded kinksters in the community for chat, frienship and get togethers. I have lots of experience playing with couples and I absolutely love the cuckold fetish and lifestyle. Hotwife, FLR, swingers and husbands who like to share are all my favorites to interact with. I consider myself dominant but not a bully and pride myself on being attentive and appropriate. Making sure that everyone gets what they need is very important to me.

Hope to chat soon.
Too far away from us but I'll be your friend💋

Back