Bbc breeding

Yes, this is a real thing. You must understand that the vast majority of white couples in this lifestyle only have occasional dates and they never even consider her getting pregnant by a black man, although there can always be an accident.
But some couples need to advance in this lifestyle and they want a stable relationship with a dominant black man, whom they call "Dom Black Bull". You must understand that "black bull" is not a pejorative term, but simply a standardized way of calling the black man, just as "cuckold" is the way of calling the husband and "slut" the wife.
It is very common for couples who have reached this point to become even more committed to this lifestyle. A couple is considered "Black Owned" when the wife, and her husband, have become submissive to the Dom Black Bull. It is normal for the "Black Owner" to require his "slut" to dress and behave to make her sexual preference for black men visible.
It is curious to note that in most couples that have become "Black Owned", the "cuckold" husband has been weaned from sexual relations with his "slut" wife as a natural progression of this lifestyle. At this time, the wife is already "black only", which means that she is only allowed to take black cocks inside her.
I'm sure you understand that most couples, if the wife is of childbearing age, and has reached this level of commitment to the interracial lifestyle, accept the ultimate submission, the "Breeding". It is true that the term refers to ******* husbandry, but like the terms used above, they should be considered standard terms within this lifestyle and do not imply an offense. Yes, the term refers to the impregnation of the wife by a black man and the use of the term is intentional because it implies the ultimate act of submission and commitment of the wife that definitively becomes "black owned".
That is so informative. As a white cuck wannabe I crave a relationship with a white female who will ultimately go 'black only' and be black bred. I would love the dominant black bull to have an ongoing relationship with his black/mixed baby/babies and for him to dominate us as he sees fit.

You are so right to say that this way of life is the real thing. Cucks like me crave white women who like big black men and we are so willing to let the sexually superior black man breed our partners and give them genetically strong babies.

In my opinion en experience it is all about spermcompetition and the interaction it creates between two males.

I think there are 2 possibilities:

Between 2 alpha males: there is a real physical sperm competition were the husband tries to breed his wife the most with the best sex he can. Offers her presents, holidays, goes to the gym, starts a diet etc. He tries to be better then the lover. So when the husband is a dominant alpha male his anger & jealous and wants to fuck his wife to "dessiminate" the semen of the concurrent lover and wants to get off the stress and aggressivty through sex and/or violence... If the husband alpha male start to think that the lover alpha male is better or that his wife likes him more it is frequent that the husband will start to have ED. Maybe it even is a mechanism of evolution that the best sperm can win...

A very long time ago I was a heterosexual alpha male.

As a cuck you are partly jealous but there is no competion anymore because you accept that the lover is the only alpha male in the triad and you as cuck are the betamale. So you accept that the other (her lover) is the dominant male and the best one. Mostly that idea makes you impotent, and makes you to lover confidence. If this dies not happen by yourself it may be induced by your wife
that tells you that her lover is stronger, bigger dick, gets more orgasms etc.. As a cuck you indeed get horny that your wife gets fucked by another but you also get quite a psychological twist or kick in your thoughts of that. For example in horses a castrated stallion is seen by the other stallions as a mare, due to his beta-behavior, lower testosterone and maybe also pheromones this perception is possible. With cucks to accept that your wife has a lover is a trigger to the selfullfilling prophecy of being unable to breed. Let's say it is a kind of psychological castration.

Back to breedfing, bare sex without birth control, the power that is given to the BBC to inseminate and breed the wife proves the total dominance towards the wife and the cuck and to the extra submissive and impotent aspect of the cuck.

Before having the highest level of BBC breeding being a black guy fucking your wife without BC and on her fertile period there are quite some levels that emulate that psychological twist and kick
for the wife and the cuck and partly for the bull in the measure he is interested in the powerplay towards the cuck.

Thes are a number of levels were the inseminating practice and (psychological) possibility
for the cuck to breed his wife decrease:

1: the cuck can only have sex with a condom with his wife and is aloud to PIV-sex
2: the cuck gets a vasectomy with his wife and is aloud to PIV-sex
3: the cuck has PIV-sex with his wife but with a strap-on for males or a penissleeve
on his dick
4: the cuck gets no PIV-sex at all and only gets not PIV-sex from his wife
5: the cuck is only aloud to masturbate and use a fleshlite as a possibility
6: the cuck is chastised and only cam masturbate with 2 fingers or a vibrator
so he learns to cum without an erection
7. the cuck gets sexually reoriented to the inverse sex of using his penis
being use of dildo's, strap-ons on him, let him suck a dildo
8. A: the cuck gets turned gay (as a bottom) B: feminised (gender-resigned) through hormones or
C: neutered (gender-neutral) by castration making an adukt baby of him or a pet etc...
(A, B and C can be combined)

But in that hole proces of the cuck being decreased the bull is increases in having sex with the wife:

1. without a condom
2. without birth control
3. on het fertile days

My personal experience is a mix of above items having had a vasectomy and looking to get neutered/castrated but this is quite complicated to get in Europe...

Please feel free to complete

My wife and I had been doing into interracial swinging for a while. I loved watching her make it with black guys, and she enjoyed the freedom to explore her sexuality. After seeing several guys she met one she liked, and started seeing him exclusively. They saw one another one a week or so, and she even went out on dates wit him. One weekend we were together with him, and while they were making it the condom broke. I thought they’d stop, but they kept going and cummed inside of her. She loved it. After he left we talked about it, and she apologized to me and said it was a heat of the moment thing. She was on the pill so I figured it was safe, but the next time she got with him he got her to go bare from the start which was both scary but also erotic. Afterward we talked about it, and I told her that so long as she was on BC I was okay with her making it bare and that I’d stand by her no matter what. She assured me that the last thing she’d want was another baby, biracial or otherwise.

About five months after that she told me she was pregnant. She wasn’t 100% sure whose baby it was, but was pretty sure it was her lover’s baby because I’d been away on business for several weeks and she’d slept with him several times. She assured me that it wasn’t intentional if it was his baby, that it’d been a fluke. told her boyfriend, and he said he was gonna stand by her, too. I was stunned, and wasn’t sure how to proceed but after talking about it we decided to go through with the pregnancy. Her boyfriend also assured here that he would be there to support her if the baby was his. Sure enough, her baby was biracial.

After she gave birth (we told our family that it was in vitro due to my having been stricken by a low sperm count) her boyfriend came around a lot. That was weird for me, because they did things (her, her lover and their baby) together. They even went away together a few times but as time went on he came around less and less. Now, he hardly comes around at all and they haven’t had sex in over a year.

Now her baby is my responsibility, though he does send money. I can’t help but wonder if my wife wanted to get pregnant or if it is like she says, an accidental pregnancy? She swears it was, and I stopped asking, but I suppose I’ll always wonder. I write this as a cautionary tale because it’s erotic to think about but you may wind up in a situation that you from which you can’t easily escape without causing major emotional damage to those you love.

Attachments

• IMG_20180429_235302.jpg
    IMG_20180429_235302.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_20180718_231334_2.jpg
    IMG_20180718_231334_2.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 113
My wife and I had been doing into interracial swinging for a while. I loved watching her make it with black guys, and she enjoyed the freedom to explore her sexuality. After seeing several guys she met one she liked, and started seeing him exclusively. They saw one another one a week or so, and she even went out on dates wit him. One weekend we were together with him, and while they were making it the condom broke. I thought they’d stop, but they kept going and cummed inside of her. She loved it. After he left we talked about it, and she apologized to me and said it was a heat of the moment thing. She was on the pill so I figured it was safe, but the next time she got with him he got her to go bare from the start which was both scary but also erotic. Afterward we talked about it, and I told her that so long as she was on BC I was okay with her making it bare and that I’d stand by her no matter what. She assured me that the last thing she’d want was another baby, biracial or otherwise.

About five months after that she told me she was pregnant. She wasn’t 100% sure whose baby it was, but was pretty sure it was her lover’s baby because I’d been away on business for several weeks and she’d slept with him several times. She assured me that it wasn’t intentional if it was his baby, that it’d been a fluke. told her boyfriend, and he said he was gonna stand by her, too. I was stunned, and wasn’t sure how to proceed but after talking about it we decided to go through with the pregnancy. Her boyfriend also assured here that he would be there to support her if the baby was his. Sure enough, her baby was biracial.

After she gave birth (we told our family that it was in vitro due to my having been stricken by a low sperm count) her boyfriend came around a lot. That was weird for me, because they did things (her, her lover and their baby) together. They even went away together a few times but as time went on he came around less and less. Now, he hardly comes around at all and they haven’t had sex in over a year.

Now her baby is my responsibility, though he does send money. I can’t help but wonder if my wife wanted to get pregnant or if it is like she says, an accidental pregnancy? She swears it was, and I stopped asking, but I suppose I’ll always wonder. I write this as a cautionary tale because it’s erotic to think about but you may wind up in a situation that you from which you can’t easily escape without causing major emotional damage to those you love.
Messed up that dude skipped out but something is off. You said her and dude were doing things together as a family, making you feel weird by being around as much as he was (at least to start). Then he just...faded away?

Messed up that dude skipped out but something is off. You said her and dude were doing things together as a family, making you feel weird by being around as much as he was (at least to start). Then he just...faded away?
Yes. What happened was that he told her she needed to be either with him full time or with me, and she said she wanted to stay with me so he told her he had to forge his own path and that's how it went down.

Back