Bbc breeding

There are probably as many answers to that as there are people. From our perspective, we are open to bareback play and many of the guys will just shoot their loan right inside. In the middle of the moment, it's kind of rare that a guy will pull out, but it does happen. There's always a risk of pregnancy that comes along with this kind of play and, while we aren't actively trying to have a baby, we are open to the fact that it might happen.
yes i suppose. its hot either way

Yes but if the girl is on some type of birth control, the risks of getting pregnant is very, very low no matter how potent black men are.. Like I’ve already mentioned, I’ve told-played not being on birth control with a few black guys before and it’s an amazing experience but I’ve also got a girlfriend of mine who when asked by any of her black lovers if she’s on bc, she always tells him she’s not, when she really is and she always tells me that by doing that, it makes the experience so much better, especially with the black guy trying his damndest to knock her up, fucking her 2 or 3 times in a single night. And then it’s the same thing every night there after..

Its ultimately the goal, unspoken or not, of all parties involved for the bull to bred the hotwife with the cuckold facilitating, assisting and encouraging and then raising their baby with that preferred bull being a permanent part of their family dynamic sexually owning the couple when he is around and playing a part in their babies life as a supportive step ******* and the cuckold loving and providing for them all as his family and submitting to the bull and hotwife when they are together and letting the baby experience this through love and support from his parents and biological ******* and if any other children are a part of the family, them getting used to seeing him around and spending the night with them and being there in the morning when they wake up with mom being loving and openly physical with both men infront of them but acknowleding to any young daughters her bull is the alpha when they are all together to get them used to seeing mom happy and submissive to her preferred strong protective alpha lover and one day when they are grown understanding and used to accepting the lifestyle and possibility of being free to be open to experience full pleasure of white black men in a relationship and remembering how happy mom and dad seemed and normal it appeared and how to do it the safe right way in a relationship.. And hopefully talking to mom about it.. it would be a pleasure if I had a pretty grown ******* to know she married a good man who treated her well and had a family of her own but also decided to have a black baby with a hung black lover like her mom with them sharing their bulls out in the open with each other in front of us both, us all accepting and being ok with our role in life as beta white males having to accept our white women prefer to have sex with hung black males and don't care because they know we accept who we all are and they accept who they are and know we understand their needs must be met by black men and they are a part of our family and friends with us as men they see as inferior sexually to them but cool we invited them into our family and support them as friends and alpha's of the family for our wives pleasure and want to make them happy so our wives are happy and know we dont want to piss them off and make our women unhappy or mad.

Yes but if the girl is on some type of birth control, the risks of getting pregnant is very, very low no matter how potent black men are.. Like I’ve already mentioned, I’ve told-played not being on birth control with a few black guys before and it’s an amazing experience but I’ve also got a girlfriend of mine who when asked by any of her black lovers if she’s on bc, she always tells him she’s not, when she really is and she always tells me that by doing that, it makes the experience so much better, especially with the black guy trying his damndest to knock her up, fucking her 2 or 3 times in a single night. And then it’s the same thing every night there after..
Love that!

More then 10 years ago my then girlfriend convinced me to get me fixed because she did not want to take BC anymore for her health. In fact it was her revenge because I cheated once on her but I did not realize that and I did this out of love for her. After some time she also wanted me to use a condom again because she did not want the mess of my semen running down her legs. We had less and less sex and she took a lover because she thought I was not good enough in bed. I was so in love with her and with mixed feelings of guilt that I accepted to be a cuckold. Although she told me she had always safe sex with her lover I found in her purse BC-pills and I found panties of her in the loundry stained with lots of semen. I confronted her with this and she admittted she was having unprotected sex with him. So I got fixed for nothing and out of revenge. But I must admit that I found it very hot that another male was fucking her bare and breeding her and she also did make her lover think she wanted a baby and told me that indeed they liked the idea making another man's wife pregnant. Before I left her the last lover she had was a black guy that liked very much the idea of physical and sexual supremacy to impregnate the wife of a soft white guy and to be honest I liked it to. I followed her example and have been bred by several BBC's and I understand it perfectly! ;)

I have heard alot about breeding and cucks allowing their wife to breed with a bull. Is this actually a thing ?
Yes, this is a real thing. You must understand that the vast majority of white couples in this lifestyle only have occasional dates and they never even consider her getting pregnant by a black man, although there can always be an accident.
But some couples need to advance in this lifestyle and they want a stable relationship with a dominant black man, whom they call "Dom Black Bull". You must understand that "black bull" is not a pejorative term, but simply a standardized way of calling the black man, just as "cuckold" is the way of calling the husband and "slut" the wife.
It is very common for couples who have reached this point to become even more committed to this lifestyle. A couple is considered "Black Owned" when the wife, and her husband, have become submissive to the Dom Black Bull. It is normal for the "Black Owner" to require his "slut" to dress and behave to make her sexual preference for black men visible.
It is curious to note that in most couples that have become "Black Owned", the "cuckold" husband has been weaned from sexual relations with his "slut" wife as a natural progression of this lifestyle. At this time, the wife is already "black only", which means that she is only allowed to take black cocks inside her.
I'm sure you understand that most couples, if the wife is of childbearing age, and has reached this level of commitment to the interracial lifestyle, accept the ultimate submission, the "Breeding". It is true that the term refers to ******* husbandry, but like the terms used above, they should be considered standard terms within this lifestyle and do not imply an offense. Yes, the term refers to the impregnation of the wife by a black man and the use of the term is intentional because it implies the ultimate act of submission and commitment of the wife that definitively becomes "black owned".

Yes my gf is willing to breed and have me raise the it as mine
Boy what a deal that is. Here I'm going to go out and get pregnant, you pay all the bills and raise the baby as your own. I'll leave and just fuck around and the babby daddy can do whatever he wants. And we wonder why ******* are so messed up today with adults like this? God help me.

Last edited:
Back