Bbc breeding

For me and my husband it was initially just a fantasy to go along with me hooking up with black men. Just dirty talk to help arouse one another. We always used condoms. Except when I was pregnant (by my husband) then we would really lean into the breeding fantasy and I would have my guys go raw/creampie me.

Unfortunately, our fantasy became an unplanned and unexpected reality.

My husband and I believe I was pregnant so I stoped making my guys wear condoms. Long story short, we either had bad pregnancy tests or an unfortunate loss early in the pregnancy because when my ******* was finally born in 2020 she was mixed. My husband is white, I am white.

It was a shock and again not expected or planned on. My husband took it very hard, it was very difficult to explain to family… quite a few broken relationships with family and friends.

However, after we came to terms with it — now it has become an actual “thing” with us. We have to be in the right mood but if I am really turned on by a guy and especially horny we will have sex, sans protection, and really dirty talk/play up on the breeding “fantasy” and the risk is something that we both enjoy/derive a significant amount of pleasure from.

So, I think for many it is just a fantasy but there are a select few that truly enjoy the risk and the naughtiness of the whole idea of “breeding.”

That being said… I can’t say that I would recommend it to anyone because the consequences can be very heavy and I assume that would be true for 99.9999% of people.
What did you tell the family?

This is how you want to spend your life, and money? And as far as "always being there," get real, brother!
I'm a college educated professional with a good job. I will ensure all of my offspring are well taken care of. Yes, I do want to spend this phase of my life producing mixed race babies with beautiful WW. You do as you want brotha, and I will live my life as I want...

I'm a college educated professional with a good job. I will ensure all of my offspring are well taken care of. Yes, I do want to spend this phase of my life producing mixed race babies with beautiful WW. You do as you want brotha, and I will live my life as I want...
I'm glad you have a college education and a good job. You'll need every penny you can get your hands on to "produce mixed race babies," and to support them, mentally, physically and monetarily. If that's your goal in life, I see very little logic in it, but as you said very well, you do you!

What did you tell the family?

I don’t know who that guy Is replying to this post but that isn’t true — I am still with my husband. We basically told our families that we had taken a break (which wasn’t true) and had seen other people and that it was accidental... we were vague. I’m not sure if everyone or anyone really bought it but there haven’t been many questions about it since then.

I don’t know who that guy Is replying to this post but that isn’t true — I am still with my husband. We basically told our families that we had taken a break (which wasn’t true) and had seen other people and that it was accidental... we were vague. I’m not sure if everyone or anyone really bought it but there haven’t been many questions about it since then.
I’m talking about my experience not yours

For me and my husband it was initially just a fantasy to go along with me hooking up with black men. Just dirty talk to help arouse one another. We always used condoms. Except when I was pregnant (by my husband) then we would really lean into the breeding fantasy and I would have my guys go raw/creampie me.

Unfortunately, our fantasy became an unplanned and unexpected reality.

My husband and I believe I was pregnant so I stoped making my guys wear condoms. Long story short, we either had bad pregnancy tests or an unfortunate loss early in the pregnancy because when my ******* was finally born in 2020 she was mixed. My husband is white, I am white.

It was a shock and again not expected or planned on. My husband took it very hard, it was very difficult to explain to family… quite a few broken relationships with family and friends.

However, after we came to terms with it — now it has become an actual “thing” with us. We have to be in the right mood but if I am really turned on by a guy and especially horny we will have sex, sans protection, and really dirty talk/play up on the breeding “fantasy” and the risk is something that we both enjoy/derive a significant amount of pleasure from.

So, I think for many it is just a fantasy but there are a select few that truly enjoy the risk and the naughtiness of the whole idea of “breeding.”

That being said… I can’t say that I would recommend it to anyone because the consequences can be very heavy and I assume that would be true for 99.9999% of people.
thtas so hot to read..maybe another pregnancy possible??

This is the best solution I have ever heard of.

Last edited:
Back