Bbc breeding

I have heard alot about breeding and cucks allowing their wife to breed with a bull. Is this actually a thing ?

For me and my husband it was initially just a fantasy to go along with me hooking up with black men. Just dirty talk to help arouse one another. We always used condoms. Except when I was pregnant (by my husband) then we would really lean into the breeding fantasy and I would have my guys go raw/creampie me.

Unfortunately, our fantasy became an unplanned and unexpected reality.

My husband and I believe I was pregnant so I stoped making my guys wear condoms. Long story short, we either had bad pregnancy tests or an unfortunate loss early in the pregnancy because when my ******* was finally born in 2020 she was mixed. My husband is white, I am white.

It was a shock and again not expected or planned on. My husband took it very hard, it was very difficult to explain to family… quite a few broken relationships with family and friends.

However, after we came to terms with it — now it has become an actual “thing” with us. We have to be in the right mood but if I am really turned on by a guy and especially horny we will have sex, sans protection, and really dirty talk/play up on the breeding “fantasy” and the risk is something that we both enjoy/derive a significant amount of pleasure from.

So, I think for many it is just a fantasy but there are a select few that truly enjoy the risk and the naughtiness of the whole idea of “breeding.”

That being said… I can’t say that I would recommend it to anyone because the consequences can be very heavy and I assume that would be true for 99.9999% of people.

Curious.....Do you mean get the woman pregnant, or just fuck her? If you're talking about getting someone pregnant, hopefully, you've had the talk about who is going to support the baby (through their teens and through college if so inclined), how they will be reared, health care, etc. To just impregnate someone and move on without a care is less than a 4-legged bull would do. At least he protects his offspring, and will fight to the death if necessary to protect each of his herd!
There is a difference between randoms and cuck approved pregnancies where they are handling the parental rights, you are taking about of the production and beauty of the baby as well as the mom

Back