Bbc breeding

Mostly fantasy. Most pregnancies where the husband isn’t the ******* happen accidentally and most of the time the husband never knows. He blindly goes through life raising another man’s baby. Now obviously that is next to an impossible scenario if the real ******* is of a different race than the assumed *******…even the most hoodwinked white husband knows he didn’t create a black baby. Me, Myself and Irene pokes fun at that exact situation.

There are 7.9 billion people. If you can imagine it, it's happening somewhere. How many sane, happy, and successful people do it is another question. Here fantasy is depicted as reality with no consequences.

I’ve thought about this and I think it should’ve the end game for our relationship. My wife love black children. What is wrong with ppl thinking a baby is anything other than a baby.

There are 7.9 billion people. If you can imagine it, it's happening somewhere. How many sane, happy, and successful people do it is another question. Here fantasy is depicted as reality with no consequences.
... because it becomes more than just an activity between consenting adults and it no longer is "victimless". They create a 3rd individual who's going to need at least 18 years of parenting, and it's all over a kinky fantasy of cross-breeding. Put yourself in the position as the baby your mom created to fulfill her own fantasy. Imagine how the man she is married to will likely eventually grown tired of the fantasy and your mom left divorced to raise you as a biracial baby. Imagine the teasing at the kid's school when the word gets out. The likely harm of the loss of a balanced family and fatherless attention. The possibility of "lost opportunities" like you wouldn't get to go to college.
So, no, it's not an innocent game where no one is hurt. Practically everyone gets hurt when the sensationalism of the fantasy wears off. Sort of like the novelty of buying a puppy or kitten and what often happens when the novelty wears off.

Last edited:
My wife is breed multiple times a week for the past 15 years by bbc but had a hysterectomy 18 plus years ago after our last baby so they cum cum cum in her but she’s totally safe from pregnancy….but it is kinda hot thinking if she wasn’t, all that cum, she would have easily been knocked up by now….anymore, she fucks so much there‘s almost always black cum in her pussy to some capacity. I always knew she loved fucking, never, ever did she ever refuse sex to me and would always suck my dick (until i told her only bbc’s in her mouth) anytime I asked, anytime!!!!! I thought for many years though, she loved me so much she was just a slut for my cock and the whole time, she does love me to the moon and back but it’s nothing much to do with my cock, girl is just a complete slut and loves cock……let me rephrase that, a complete slut for black cock….as crazy about my cock as she’s always been, then the white cocks when we first started, big black cocks have seriously taken her sluttiness to a whole new level of slut I never knew could even exist!!!!!!

It is awesome!

My wife is breed multiple times a week for the past 15 years by bbc but had a hysterectomy 18 plus years ago after our last baby so they cum cum cum in her but she’s totally safe from pregnancy….but it is kinda hot thinking if she wasn’t, all that cum, she would have easily been knocked up by now….anymore, she fucks so much there‘s almost always black cum in her pussy to some capacity. I always knew she loved fucking, never, ever did she ever refuse sex to me and would always suck my dick (until i told her only bbc’s in her mouth) anytime I asked, anytime!!!!! I thought for many years though, she loved me so much she was just a slut for my cock and the whole time, she does love me to the moon and back but it’s nothing much to do with my cock, girl is just a complete slut and loves cock……let me rephrase that, a complete slut for black cock….as crazy about my cock as she’s always been, then the white cocks when we first started, big black cocks have seriously taken her sluttiness to a whole new level of slut I never knew could even exist!!!!!!

It is awesome!
That's not "breeding", that's a creampie (which I also enjoy). Breeding is intentionally getting pregnant.

Back