BBC at the gym

I have a huge fantasy of my wife joining a gym and having a black personal trainer. As the months go by and he helps her tone and tighten up her body, she starts to stay late at the gym... for obvious reasons ;)

Has anyone got any stories of any sexy gym encounters or interracial sex that has happened as a result of being at the gym? I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on my workout if I saw a sexy white lady and a well built black guy getting close o_O
I have met very beautiful women of all types in the gym. I am a fit guy who is very anti social when I am in the gym. I workout by myself, I keep my headphones in, and I do my workouts. There are always some hot white women in the gym. The Hispanic and Asian chicks be nice too! They will come right in front of you and do their little work out in their tight little tights and shorts with that camel toe just driving me nuts. I'm not going to lie I walk away. I have never really saw that gym as a pickup place because I am always serious about my workouts. With all that I have been seeing lately by women and husbands and boyfriends talking about banging guys from the gym I'm starting to rethink it with one question?

I purposely ignore all of the signals. A woman coming over into a corner just to work out near me and keeps looking at me through the mirror. I get on a treadmill and there is several treadmills open and a hot woman gets on the one right beside me. A woman will come in with her man, they separate and she's comes and works out right next to me with her sexy ass and she's looking at me and I swear she wants me to talk to her but I don't. Then I look across the room and her man is totally staring at us from across the room. So either they are swingers and he totally wants me to hit on her and he loves watching it happen or he is jealous and wants to keep an eye on his woman. Like I said I stay so focused and closed minded on my workouts that I used to be totally oblivious to all of the flirting and fucking going on hooking up through the gym!

After a woman bangs a guy in the gym is it awkward seeing him in the gym after that?

I have a huge fantasy of my wife joining a gym and having a black personal trainer. As the months go by and he helps her tone and tighten up her body, she starts to stay late at the gym... for obvious reasons ;)

Has anyone got any stories of any sexy gym encounters or interracial sex that has happened as a result of being at the gym? I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on my workout if I saw a sexy white lady and a well built black guy getting close o_O
I often get hit on in the gym but I have never been with anyone from a gym.

Attachments

• 20200915_121116.jpg
    20200915_121116.jpg
    889 KB · Views: 129
Love the idea of a BBC trainer. I too belong to an Any Time Fitness. However all the trainers are female. Not that I am complaining.

however two of the ladies I know socially do visit a certain masseuse at least four or five times a month for a two hour session. Have met the guy socially and at the golf course. No I did not follow him into the showers. He was there when I got there. He is also a member but not trainer at my gym. Have not seen it but have heard the stories. Yes he is ripped and well built.

My husband actually found a bull for me at anytime fitness in Orlando, he went to the gym daily and would rinse off before leaving. He noticed one particular black guy in the showers often and said his cock was massive. I had to see him, I joined and the next thing u know I was getting fucked by his huge bbc! Biggest black dick I've ever had. Pics on our page ;)
great pics of both you & him. your body is just perfect for me.

There is a black guy at my gym, who is also in my running club. For the past several months I have noticed he always comes around when I'm working out and I often catch him looking at me. He's very sexy and has a wonderfully sexy deep voice. He knows I'm married but that hasn't stopped him from expressing what he'd like to do with me. He even told me he likes running behind me just so he can check out my ass!🙂
Kk, why don’t you try him and if he’s good, then he’ll be your regular bull. Why wait until the next vacation? Your beautiful body deserves regular BBC

There is a black guy at my gym, who is also in my running club. For the past several months I have noticed he always comes around when I'm working out and I often catch him looking at me. He's very sexy and has a wonderfully sexy deep voice. He knows I'm married but that hasn't stopped him from expressing what he'd like to do with me. He even told me he likes running behind me just so he can check out my ass!🙂
I think you should fuck him. Why wait until the next vacation to get a BBC?

I once met a guy at the gym who took to watching me exercise! Then he came up to me and said how fit I looked. "Fit enough to suck?" I asked. 10 minutes later we are in the back of my car as I sucked him off and swallowed his huge load. More encounters followed, some in the club sauna!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:
Let chat

Back