Wife watched at gym

Big Brother Ugh GIF by Global TV

I love watching Katie getting checked out where ever we are. Gym, beach, shopping... etc.
I notice more than she does. I like to wake through bust streets with her in a short dress and I follow about 5 to 10 metres behind, that away I get a very good view of who is looking, especially as they have no idea I'm her partner.
If someone very decent takes a good look, I'll text her and get her to come back and some gow cross paths again.
Iv dare her to ask for directions before. Is awkward ans so far she hasn't.

I did get here to hand her number to s black guy she likes.. she was so nervous nervous and took 3 attempts in 40 mins, she did it though and he messaged her in 10 minutes.
Unfortunately though she told him out situation and he freaked out lol.
I massaged to give him my blessing... but he didn't get it.

If we had had known. We wouldn't have mentioned it lol. Gutted.

When I see couples in the gym working out near me all I can think of is "he ain't hitting that ******* right"! I'm checking her out wondering if she is a hard breather, a loud moaner, or a straight up screamer? I'm thinking "is he beating that thing up all night like I would"? I want you hubby's and boyfriend's to know that I am definitely thinking about bending her nice ass over, lifting her up in the air, folding her legs back and fucking her senseless!♠️

Tonight I watched my wife get watched in the gym while we both worked out.

I did notice one black man sit on the machine next to her as she wore her tight leggings and little thong

if only he knew this is what’s beneath those leggings

She was slightly teasing by using the abductor machine
Skip the thong

I did notice one black man sit on the machine next to her as she wore her tight leggings and little thong

Damn, that's hot love to enjoy her like that too such sexiness!

I love watching Katie getting checked out where ever we are. Gym, beach, shopping... etc.
I notice more than she does. I like to wake through bust streets with her in a short dress and I follow about 5 to 10 metres behind, that away I get a very good view of who is looking, especially as they have no idea I'm her partner.
If someone very decent takes a good look, I'll text her and get her to come back and some gow cross paths again.
Iv dare her to ask for directions before. Is awkward ans so far she hasn't.

I did get here to hand her number to s black guy she likes.. she was so nervous nervous and took 3 attempts in 40 mins, she did it though and he messaged her in 10 minutes.
Unfortunately though she told him out situation and he freaked out lol.
I massaged to give him my blessing... but he didn't get it.

If we had had known. We wouldn't have mentioned it lol. Gutted.
You sound like a fun pair and if something like that happened to me I would be cool with it!

Message me

When I see couples in the gym working out near me all I can think of is "he ain't hitting that ******* right"! I'm checking her out wondering if she is a hard breather, a loud moaner, or a straight up screamer? I'm thinking "is he beating that thing up all night like I would"? I want you hubby's and boyfriend's to know that I am definitely thinking about bending her nice ass over, lifting her up in the air, folding her legs back and fucking her senseless!♠️
I wonder if all BBC men are like that, this weekend wifey and I hit the gym and there was this handsome looking black dude working out in the same part of the gym as we were. I was hesitant to make small talk to at least get his name but I definitely caught him eyeing my sexy wife. I think I’ll definitely make conversation next time I see him there and see where things go.

We went to the gym and Cathy got eyeballed by a couple of guys.aftee she went take a shower and went to the end of the lockers to dress. Tow of the guys made comments as to how sexy she looked naked

Back