BBC at the gym

I have a huge fantasy of my wife joining a gym and having a black personal trainer. As the months go by and he helps her tone and tighten up her body, she starts to stay late at the gym... for obvious reasons ;)

Has anyone got any stories of any sexy gym encounters or interracial sex that has happened as a result of being at the gym? I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on my workout if I saw a sexy white lady and a well built black guy getting close o_O

I have a huge fantasy of my wife joining a gym and having a black personal trainer. As the months go by and he helps her tone and tighten up her body, she starts to stay late at the gym... for obvious reasons ;)

Has anyone got any stories of any sexy gym encounters or interracial sex that has happened as a result of being at the gym? I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on my workout if I saw a sexy white lady and a well built black guy getting close o_O
I've been flirting with my trainer for awhile now. He likes to press his huge cock up against my ass at times. I know what he's doing and it's driving me crazy. I wanna fuck him so bad!!! it wont be long

There is a black guy at my gym, who is also in my running club. For the past several months I have noticed he always comes around when I'm working out and I often catch him looking at me. He's very sexy and has a wonderfully sexy deep voice. He knows I'm married but that hasn't stopped him from expressing what he'd like to do with me. He even told me he likes running behind me just so he can check out my ass!🙂

There is a black guy at my gym, who is also in my running club. For the past several months I have noticed he always comes around when I'm working out and I often catch him looking at me. He's very sexy and has a wonderfully sexy deep voice. He knows I'm married but that hasn't stopped him from expressing what he'd like to do with me. He even told me he likes running behind me just so he can check out my ass!🙂
I would do the same thing to you. You would have already sucked my dick if you were here in Destin Fla

my fantasy also

My husband actually found a bull for me at anytime fitness in Orlando, he went to the gym daily and would rinse off before leaving. He noticed one particular black guy in the showers often and said his cock was massive. I had to see him, I joined and the next thing u know I was getting fucked by his huge bbc! Biggest black dick I've ever had. Pics on our page ;)

Back