BBC at the concert

I’ve been with my wife for over 5 years now, our 6th year anniversary was coming up and I wanted to do something special. When I found out one of her new favorite artist was coming to town the week after our anniversary, I knew I had to buy tickets. I purchased the general admission tickets and bought her a gold bracelet with our initials and our anniversary date engraved on top. When our anniversary day finally arrived, I told her the big surprise. She was excited to finally see the artist perform live and gave me the biggest hug. I could tell she loved her gifts.

It was finally the day of the concert. She was getting ready while I was filling up the car. When I got home I noticed she was a short black dress that fit perfectly around her curvy body. Her dress was very revealing. Her dress was about 3 inches from showing her ass, not to mention her double D tits were only a few inches from popping out. I wanted to her to change but since we were running late I decided not to say anything.

When we got to the concert, we noticed how crowded it was. The front of the line was nowhere to be seen. After 10 minutes of waiting in line, two men came up to my wife and said “Hey beautiful, we noticed you checking us out several times. We would love to get to know you. Why don’t you come with us and skip this line.” She was shocked in what he said and replied “I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I wanted to see how long the line was and you guys happened to stand Infront of my view.” The guy smiled and said “I don’t knowww, your eyes seemed fixated on me for a while. Anyways, we would still love to get to know you, come with us.” She then laughed and said “Trust me I wasn’t, and sorry guys but I’m taken” and looked back at me. The guys then looked at me with a disappointed face then back at my wife and said “He can come too, we don’t mind.” My wife looked back at me and said, “Let’s go, I don’t want to wait in this line any longer.” This was her anniversary gift so I decided to follow them. After we followed the two guys, I noticed how big their group was. There was a total of 8 guys in their group. All of them were black and in their early 20’s. The guy that guided us then introduced himself. “I don’t think I introduced myself, my name is Damien. What’s your name?” My wife smiled and said “It’s very nice to meet you Damien, my name is Lucy and this is my husband John.” Damien looked at me and said “You are a very lucky man John, your wife is very beautiful. She is possibly the most gorgeous lady here.” Lucy immediately blushed and locked eyes with him. I thanked him for the kind words and smiled at Lucy. Damien then continued talking to her on the side. I couldn’t make out what they were talking about since Damien’s friends cut in-between us and spoke over them. It seemed like she was fine. She would smile and blush every time he’d say something. When we got to the front of the line I decided to get back with Lucy.

Once Lucy and I passed the entrance, I held her hand and guided her to a spot for us to stay at. I didn’t want the guys following us so I walked quickly. Once we got there I asked her what they were talking about. She looked at me as if she didn’t want to say. I reassured her that I wouldn’t be upset and that I was just curious. She then sighed and said “Alright, you said you won’t be disappointed so I’m taking your word. Damien was pretty much flirting with me the whole time. He would tell me things like “You’re too sexy for your husband”, “If I were him, I wouldn’t allow other men around you” and other inappropriate things he shouldn’t have said.” I then asked her to elaborate. She gave the same look she did earlier and said “Well, he was pretty much telling me how big his dick was and how it was my fault for entertaining it.” I looked at her confused and said “What do you mean? You were intentionally turning him on?” Her face expression quickly changed. She seemed frustrated. “No, that’s not how I meant it. Never mind. Lets just not talk about it. It was no big deal anyways. If we see them again you better not say anything. I don’t want this to ruin our day.” I decided to drop it since she was right.

It wasn’t long before the group found us. Damien looked at Lucy with a huge smile and said “Heyyy, it’s you guys again, we thought we lost you guys. You guys found a nice spot.” Lucy smiled back at Damien and said “It’s good to see you guys again.” Damien and his group decided to stay next to us. I was still upset in what he was telling my wife so to prevent it from happening again I pulled Lucy closer towards me and kept her away from the group. Damien was persistent. Somehow he managed to ease her away from me and split us apart. 20 minutes had passed. Lucy was still talking to Damien while I was stuck waiting for her to leave him. I thought that by now she would’ve walked away but I was wrong. At this point the concert had already started. Since I couldn’t get to her I decided to go to the bar and get us both a *******.

It took me nearly 20 minutes trying to get the drinks. When I got back I noticed the group was now in a circle with Damien and Lucy in the middle. Lucy was shaking her ass onto Damien. I don’t think Lucy noticed but her dress had slipped up above her ass. Damien had a firm grip on her waist and was moving her body with his own. Luckily, Damien still had his pants on. I tried getting inside but Damien’s friends made it nearly impossible. When I got closer I noticed Damien’s red palm print on Lucy's ass cheeks. I was surprised she let it get this far. Since I couldn’t get inside the circle I shouted for Lucy’s name. Damien seemed to have heard it but Lucy didn’t. Damien then stopped and quickly fixed Lucy dress. Lucy shamefully walked towards me and said “I’m sorry baby, it all happened so quickly. We were talking and somehow, he got me to dance on him. Please don’t be mad at him. He’s a nice guy.” I was too pissed off to control myself. So I told Damien to stay away from us and guided Lucy away from the group. When we got to our new spot I noticed Lucy looked upset. I then told her “I’m sorry for the way I acted but I couldn’t handle watching Damian rubbing his junk onto your body, I just don’t understand why you had your dress high enough to show your ass. Did he do that?.” Lucy then replied “No, it was my fault, I was dancing on him, I didn’t notice it sliding up. I shouldn’t have allowed it in the first place. I’m sorry love.” I knew I couldn’t stay mad at her, so I forgave her and tried to enjoy the rest of the show.

30 more minutes had passed. Lucy told me she was going to the bathroom real quick. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her since it was beginning to get dark. She immediately told me not to come and said she’d rather have me save our spot.

Lucy had been gone now for 10 minutes and I started to become worried, so I texted her “Hey baby, are you almost done?” a minute later she replied “Yea the line is long. Should be out in 15…”. Reading this stressed me out because this didn’t sound like something she’d say. I then looked around for Damien’s group until I found them just a few people behind us. All of them were there except for Damien. I patiently waited for Lucy to come back and tried not to over think. 20 more minutes passed, and Lucy finally came back. She looked different. She was no longer wearing lipstick and hair was messier than before. I quickly looked behind us and noticed Damien back with his group. They were patting him on the back and congratulating him. I then asked Lucy why she was gone for more than 30 minutes. She tried ignoring my question and began changing the subject. I kept asking her until she finally answered me “I told you already, the line was long. Can you stop asking? I just want to enjoy the show.” I decided to leave it alone and watch the rest of the show.

When we got home, Lucy went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. Shortly after I got a text message from a random phone number. The text read “Hey, it’s Damian, just wanted to thank you for bringing your beautiful wife to the concert. I had a lot of fun with her. I’ll definitely be seeing her again soon.” I then asked “How the fuck did you get my number? And what do you mean you’ll be seeing her again?” He then responded “I memorized it when Lucy told me to text you back. Her hands were full at the moment. Yeah... She didn’t tell you? She forgot her bracelet.” I then asked him “What do you mean full!? And why do you have her bracelet?” He then replied “Here it’s better if I show you.” He then sent me multiple pictures and videos. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Damien had Lucy’s bracelet around his fat meaty cock. His cock had to be about 10 inches long and more than 2 inches thick. Her bracelet looked tight around his cock. I also noticed Lucys red lipstick on his thigh and right below his belly button. I then played the video. It was Lucy on her knees. She was looking at the camera and said “Quit teasing me, take it out already.” Damien then told her to do it for him. Without hesitation Lucy slowly pulled both his pants and underwear down revealing his massive cock. Lucy seemed shocked by its size. She then said “This is fucking massive. My husband isn’t even a third of this.” She then grabbed the base of his cock and began counting how many hands it took to cover all of it. She stopped at 4 and a half. Damian then told her to quit teasing him and to put it in her mouth. Lucy then said “I’ve never had anything this big.” She then licked the tip of his cock and slid it down to the base. The full video was of her sucking his cock and attempting to deepthroat him. She could barely fit the tip of his cock inside. I’ve never seen her suck cock this passionately. At some point Damien told her to take off her bracelet and hand it to him. She did as she was told. Once it was in his hands, he placed it around his cock and clipped it. He used it as a cock ring. All the videos he sent were of her blowing him. She seemed to enjoy it more that then concert. Once I finished watching the videos I replied to Damien. “How dare you? You ****** my wife to do something she didn’t want to do.” Damien then replied “You’re joking, right? It was her idea. She literally grabbed me on the way to the bathroom and begged me to whip it out. Why don’t you ask her? Or better yet, check her phone when she's not around." My heart was pounding faster than ever. I didn't know wether to confront her about it or check her phone.

Last edited:
I’ve been with my wife for over 5 years now, our 6th year anniversary was coming up and I wanted to do something special. When I found out one of her new favorite artist was coming to town the week after our anniversary, I knew I had to buy tickets. I purchased the general admission tickets and bought her a gold bracelet with our initials and our anniversary date engraved on top. When our anniversary day finally arrived, I told her the big surprise. She was excited to finally see the artist perform live and gave me the biggest hug. I could tell she loved her gifts.

It was finally the day of the concert. She was getting ready while I was filling up the car. When I got home I noticed she was a short black dress that fit perfectly around her curvy body. Her dress was very revealing. Her dress was about 3 inches from showing her ass, not to mention her double D tits were only a few inches from popping out. I wanted to her to change but since we were running late I decided not to say anything.

When we got to the concert, we noticed how crowded it was. The front of the line was nowhere to be seen. After 10 minutes of waiting in line, two men came up to my wife and said “Hey beautiful, we noticed you checking us out several times. We would love to get to know you. Why don’t you come with us and skip this line.” She was shocked in what he said and replied “I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression. I wanted to see how long the line was and you guys happened to stand Infront of my view.” The guy smiled and said “I don’t knowww, your eyes seemed fixated on me for a while. Anyways, we would still love to get to know you, come with us.” She then laughed and said “Trust me I wasn’t, and sorry guys but I’m taken” and looked back at me. The guys then looked at me with a disappointed face then back at my wife and said “He can come too, we don’t mind.” My wife looked back at me and said, “Let’s go, I don’t want to wait in this line any longer.” This was her anniversary gift so I decided to follow them. After we followed the two guys, I noticed how big their group was. There was a total of 8 guys in their group. All of them were black and in their early 20’s. The guy that guided us then introduced himself. “I don’t think I introduced myself, my name is Damien. What’s your name?” My wife smiled and said “It’s very nice to meet you Damien, my name is Lucy and this is my husband John.” Damien looked at me and said “You are a very lucky man John, your wife is very beautiful. She is possibly the most gorgeous lady here.” Lucy immediately blushed and locked eyes with him. I thanked him for the kind words and smiled at Lucy. Damien then continued talking to her on the side. I couldn’t make out what they were talking about since Damien’s friends cut in-between us and spoke over them. It seemed like she was fine. She would smile and blush every time he’d say something. When we got to the front of the line I decided to get back with Lucy.

Once Lucy and I passed the entrance, I held her hand and guided her to a spot for us to stay at. I didn’t want the guys following us so I walked quickly. Once we got there I asked her what they were talking about. She looked at me as if she didn’t want to say. I reassured her that I wouldn’t be upset and that I was just curious. She then sighed and said “Alright, you said you won’t be disappointed so I’m taking your word. Damien was pretty much flirting with me the whole time. He would tell me things like “You’re too sexy for your husband”, “If I were him, I wouldn’t allow other men around you” and other inappropriate things he shouldn’t have said.” I then asked her to elaborate. She gave the same look she did earlier and said “Well, he was pretty much telling me how big his dick was and how it was my fault for entertaining it.” I looked at her confused and said “What do you mean? You were intentionally turning him on?” Her face expression quickly changed. She seemed frustrated. “No, that’s not how I meant it. Never mind. Lets just not talk about it. It was no big deal anyways. If we see them again you better not say anything. I don’t want this to ruin our day.” I decided to drop it since she was right.

It wasn’t long before the group found us. Damien looked at Lucy with a huge smile and said “Heyyy, it’s you guys again, we thought we lost you guys. You guys found a nice spot.” Lucy smiled back at Damien and said “It’s good to see you guys again.” Damien and his group decided to stay next to us. I was still upset in what he was telling my wife so to prevent it from happening again I pulled Lucy closer towards me and kept her away from the group. Damien was persistent. Somehow he managed to ease her away from me and split us apart. 20 minutes had passed. Lucy was still talking to Damien while I was stuck waiting for her to leave him. I thought that by now she would’ve walked away but I was wrong. At this point the concert had already started. Since I couldn’t get to her I decided to go to the bar and get us both a *******.

It took me nearly 20 minutes trying to get the drinks. When I got back I noticed the group was now in a circle with Damien and Lucy in the middle. Lucy was shaking her ass onto Damien. I don’t think Lucy noticed but her dress had slipped up above her ass. Damien had a firm grip on her waist and was moving her body with his own. Luckily, Damien still had his pants on. I tried getting inside but Damien’s friends made it nearly impossible. When I got closer I noticed Damien’s red palm print on Lucy's ass cheeks. I was surprised she let it get this far. Since I couldn’t get inside the circle I shouted for Lucy’s name. Damien seemed to have heard it but Lucy didn’t. Damien then stopped and quickly fixed Lucy dress. Lucy shamefully walked towards me and said “I’m sorry baby, it all happened so quickly. We were talking and somehow, he got me to dance on him. Please don’t be mad at him. He’s a nice guy.” I was too pissed off to control myself. So I told Damien to stay away from us and guided Lucy away from the group. When we got to our new spot I noticed Lucy looked upset. I then told her “I’m sorry for the way I acted but I couldn’t handle watching Damian rubbing his junk onto your body, I just don’t understand why you had your dress high enough to show your ass. Did he do that?.” Lucy then replied “No, it was my fault, I was dancing on him, I didn’t notice it sliding up. I shouldn’t have allowed it in the first place. I’m sorry love.” I knew I couldn’t stay mad at her, so I forgave her and tried to enjoy the rest of the show.

30 more minutes had passed. Lucy told me she was going to the bathroom real quick. I asked her if she wanted me to go with her since it was beginning to get dark. She immediately told me not to come and said she’d rather have me save our spot.

Lucy had been gone now for 10 minutes and I started to become worried, so I texted her “Hey baby, are you almost done?” a minute later she replied “Yea the line is long. Should be out in 15…”. Reading this stressed me out because this didn’t sound like something she’d say. I then looked around for Damien’s group until I found them just a few people behind us. All of them were there except for Damien. I patiently waited for Lucy to come back and tried not to over think. 20 more minutes passed, and Lucy finally came back. She looked different. She was no longer wearing lipstick and hair was messier than before. I quickly looked behind us and noticed Damien back with his group. They were patting him on the back and congratulating him. I then asked Lucy why she was gone for more than 30 minutes. She tried ignoring my question and began changing the subject. I kept asking her until she finally answered me “I told you already, the line was long. Can you stop asking? I just want to enjoy the show.” I decided to leave it alone and watch the rest of the show.

When we got home, Lucy went straight into the bathroom to take a shower. Shortly after I got a text message from a random phone number. The text read “Hey, it’s Damian, just wanted to thank you for bringing your beautiful wife to the concert. I had a lot of fun with her. I’ll definitely be seeing her again soon.” I then asked “How the fuck did you get my number? And what do you mean you’ll be seeing her again?” He then responded “I memorized it when Lucy told me to text you back. Her hands were full at the moment. Yeah... She didn’t tell you? She forgot her bracelet.” I then asked him “What do you mean full!? And why do you have her bracelet?” He then replied “Here it’s better if I show you.” He then sent me multiple pictures and videos. I couldn’t believe what I saw. Damien had Lucy’s bracelet around his fat meaty cock. His cock had to be about 10 inches long and more than 2 inches thick. Her bracelet looked tight around his cock. I also noticed Lucys red lipstick on his thigh and right below his belly button. I then played the video. It was Lucy on her knees. She was looking at the camera and said “Quit teasing me, take it out already.” Damien then told her to do it for him. Without hesitation Lucy slowly pulled both his pants and underwear down revealing his massive cock. Lucy seemed shocked by its size. She then said “This is fucking massive. My husband isn’t even a third of this.” She then grabbed the base of his cock and began counting how many hands it took to cover all of it. She stopped at 4 and a half. Damian then told her to quit teasing him and to put it in her mouth. Lucy then said “I’ve never had anything this big.” She then licked the tip of his cock and slid it down to the base. The full video was of her sucking his cock and attempting to deepthroat him. She could barely fit the tip of his cock inside. I’ve never seen her suck cock this passionately. At some point Damien told her to take off her bracelet and hand it to him. She did as she was told. Once it was in his hands, he placed it around his cock and clipped it. He used it as a cock ring. All the videos he sent were of her blowing him. She seemed to enjoy it more that then concert. Once I finished watching the videos I replied to Damien. “How dare you? You ****** my wife to do something she didn’t want to do.” Damien then replied “You’re joking, right? It was her idea. She literally grabbed me on the way to the bathroom and begged me to whip it out. Why don’t you ask her? Or better yet, check her phone when she's not around." My heart was pounding faster than ever. I didn't know wether to confront her about it or check her phone.
Part 2

Since Lucy was taking a shower I decided to quickly look at her phone to see what Damien was talking about. I unlocked her phone and went to her messages. There it was Damiens number. She didn't even bother to erase their conversations. I scrolled to the top of their conversation and this is what they said.

Damien: Hey shawty, this is Damien
Damien: Yo ma, where'd you guys go? You guys booked once you guys got passed the entrance.
Lucy: Hey Damien, I'm sorry, I think John got a little upset I was talking to you
Damien: Oh really? We were just having a friendly conversation
Lucy: I wouldn't call it "friendly" lol. You were flirting with me in front of him. I'm just glad he didn't hear you
Damien: Let him hear, what is he going to do anyways.
Lucy: Probably nothing. He looked scared around you guys.
Damien: Lmfao, so are you going to tell me where you guys are at or what?
Lucy: Why? So you can flirt some more?
Damien: Why else? I was serious when I said you're the most beautiful women here. Plus I got something for you...
Lucy: You probably tell that to every women here, what is it?
Damien: Nope, just you. Tell me where you guys are at and show you.
Lucy: Fine, were near the front on the right side
Damien: Found you, we're right behind you

The next messages read

Damien: Why is your husband upset? It was just a dance
Lucy: He gets jealous quickly. Not to mention my ass was completely out.
Damien: My bad, I really wanted to see what was under that dress. That ass made me hard asf
Lucy: Yeah I could tell. I felt it grow lol. It honestly felt good. I have no regrets.
Damien: You're wild lmfao. I could send you a picture of it if you'd like
Lucy: No, I have a better idea. Find me first. Have your group stay a few people behind us but don't come near me.
Damien: Alright bet
Damien: We're right behind you
Lucy: Alright, I'm going to tell John to stay while I use the restroom
Damien: You're so bad lol

The next messages read

Damien: You made me feel amazing, I still can't believe that just happened. It's hilarious watching your clueless husband from back here lol
Lucy: Me neither, I kinda don't feel bad for him though. He could never measure up to you
Damien: You right. So, what'd you think? You like black men now
Lucy: I've always liked black men. I just happened to marry a white guy. Too bad because, now I'm addicted to you
Damien: Atta girl. You like the way my dick taste?
Lucy: I loved it, I wish I had it inside my tight pussy instead
Damien: Oh really? I knew it.
Lucy: My pussy is so wet, I hope John does't notice
Damien: I don't think he will, but he might notice your bracelet missing. You must've forgot to get it back
Lucy: Oh I didn't forget. You're going to give it back to me another day
Damien: Yeah? What do I get in return?
Lucy: I think you know
Damien: Damn right. What about my boys? They're a little jealous they didn't get anything
Lucy: Hmmmm I'll think about it, but I really just want you for now
Damien: Alright, I got you
Lucy: Well anyways I gotta go, I just go in the shower, send me the videos later. It'll give me something to think about in the meantime
Damien: Got you shawty. I'll speak to you shortly.

After reading all that I felt horrible. My wife was in love with a black man. I knew I couldn't confront her now. I was too embarrassed and in shock that I decided to wait for her to get out so I could shower and go to sleep.

Part 2

Since Lucy was taking a shower I decided to quickly look at her phone to see what Damien was talking about. I unlocked her phone and went to her messages. There it was Damiens number. She didn't even bother to erase their conversations. I scrolled to the top of their conversation and this is what they said.

Damien: Yo ma, where'd you guys go? You guys booked once you guys got passed the entrance.
Lucy: Hey Damien, I'm sorry, I think John got a little upset I was talking to you
Lucy: I wouldn't call it "friendly" lol. You were flirting with me in front of him. I'm just glad he didn't hear you
Damien: Why else? I was serious when I said you're the most beautiful women here. Plus I got something for you...

The next messages read

Damien: My bad, I really wanted to see what was under that dress. That ass made me hard asf
Lucy: Yeah I could tell. I felt it grow lol. It honestly felt good. I have no regrets.
Lucy: No, I have a better idea. Find me first. Have your group stay a few people behind us but don't come near me.

The next messages read

Damien: You made me feel amazing, I still can't believe that just happened. It's hilarious watching your clueless husband from back here lol
Lucy: Me neither, I kinda don't feel bad for him though. He could never measure up to you
Lucy: I've always liked black men. I just happened to marry a white guy. Too bad because, now I'm addicted to you
Damien: I don't think he will, but he might notice your bracelet missing. You must've forgot to get it back
Damien: Damn right. What about my boys? They're a little jealous they didn't get anything
Lucy: Well anyways I gotta go, I just go in the shower, send me the videos later. It'll give me something to think about in the meantime

After reading all that I felt horrible. My wife was in love with a black man. I knew I couldn't confront her now. I was too embarrassed and in shock that I decided to wait for her to get out so I could shower and go to *******.
Guess he knows now, his Lucy has always liked black guys, now she's a black cock whore, addicted to Damion's meat monster. And hubby doesn't measure up, sounds like another cuckold in the making. BBC wins again

Guess he knows now, his Lucy has always liked black guys, now she's a black cock whore, addicted to Damion's meat monster. And hubby doesn't measure up, sounds like another cuckold in the making. BBC wins again
There are of course exceptions, but since the internet almost everyone knows that people of dark color (blacks, Indians, Arabs...) are more virile than whites. As soon as a woman tries physically, almost in 100% of cases she sexually belongs to them.

Part 2

The next messages read

The next messages read

After reading all that I felt horrible. My wife was in love with a black man. I knew I couldn't confront her now. I was too embarrassed and in shock that I decided to wait for her to get out so I could shower and go to *******.
Part 3

When I got into the bathtub, I got on my phone and texted Damien. This is how our conversation went.

Me: I just went through Lucy's phone. You are to stay away from us or I will call the cops and have you arrested.
Damien: Did you like what you saw? I bet watching those videos gave you the biggest boner of your life.
Me: love you! You need to delete those videos and our phone numbers or else!
Damien: Or else what? Lucy is just going to continue texting me. Now that she's seen what a real cock looks like, that's all she's going to think about.
Me: You're lying, she isn't that type of girl!
Damien: Is that right? Then why is she sending me nudes and begging me for pictures of my cock?

He then sent me a video of their conversation. It read.

Lucy: I'm back, I have a surprise for you...
The surprise was a picture of her wearing lingerie. The picture was recent since her hair was still wet and the clothes she wore today were in the background.
Damien: Damn, you look sexy as fuck! When am I going to get a picture of that pussy?
Lucy: You just want to get straight to it huh? I'll send you a picture of it after you send me a picture
Damien: I don't like to beat around the bush. How bad do you want the picture?
Lucy: I can tell... I want it really bad.. Just as bad as I want you. Please daddy!! I really want to see it
Damien: That's right, no bitch can't resist this dick.

Damien then sent her a picture of his soft yet hung dick.

Lucy: Damn daddy, I still can't believe I had that in my mouth today.
Damien: You like them hung don't ya?
Lucy: I love them hung!! My turn to send you something

Lucy sent him a picture of her pussy spread open by her two fingers. Her pussy was so wet that it dripped down to the sheets.

Damien: You weren't kidding when you said your ******* is tight! I'm definitely going to stretch you out!
Lucy: You are!!! I can't wait! That's all I've been thinking off since we seperated!

The video cut off there. She was still talking to him with me 20 feet away. I then replied to Damien.

Me: Quit talking to her! I'm not going to let you two fuck!
Damien: You can stop me all you want John, but you can't stop your wife. Otherwise you would've confronted her already. Look, I'm just trying to do you a favor.
Me: How is fucking my wife doing me any favors!?!
Damien: Let me explain. If you stop me from talking to her guess what she's going to do. She will continue to think about black meat and get with some other guy you don't know. But if you let me get with her, I will make sure to make it as unenjoyable as I can so she doesn't think about trying it again. Your choice.
Me: This isn't right. What happens if she ends up liking it? She'll just be a slut for the rest of her life?
Damien: She won't. You can take my word. I think you should confront her tonight and tell her you're okay with us getting together just this once, so she does't do it behind your back.
Me: How would I even do that. That's so embarrassing. What am I supposed to say!?
Damien: If it makes it easier, I can tell her. That way you won't have to confront her face to face.
Me: Hmmm yeah. What are you going to say?
Damien: I just told her that I messaged you and asked for permission to fuck her. She's typing right now.
Me: You're fucking with me right? I thought you were going to tell me first so I could approve it. Please tell me you didn't do that.
Damien: Calm down, let me work my magic and ease her into it.
Me: What is she saying?
Damien: Well right now she's pissed that I'm messaging you, but I just told her that you're okay with it and that you've always wanted to be a cuck.
Me: I never said that!
Damien: I know, I'm just easing her mind so we can all go through with this.
Damien: Well, I got some good news now. You're wife said she will go through with this after she talks to you. She said it's the only way. Don't forget, If you don't let her go through with this, she's just going to end up fucking some other guy behind your back. You better not screw this up.
Me: Alright, I'll talk to her right now.

I got out of the bathtub, dried myself and got ready to confront her.

Part 3

When I got into the bathtub, I got on my phone and texted Damien. This is how our conversation went.

Me: I just went through Lucy's phone. You are to stay away from us or I will call the cops and have you arrested.
Damien: Did you like what you saw? I bet watching those videos gave you the biggest boner of your life.
Damien: Or else what? Lucy is just going to continue texting me. Now that she's seen what a real cock looks like, that's all she's going to think about.
Damien: Is that right? Then why is she sending me nudes and begging me for pictures of my cock?

The surprise was a picture of her wearing lingerie. The picture was recent since her hair was still wet and the clothes she wore today were in the background.
Damien: Damn, you look sexy as fuck! When am I going to get a picture of that pussy?
Lucy: You just want to get straight to it huh? I'll send you a picture of it after you send me a picture
Lucy: I can tell... I want it really bad.. Just as bad as I want you. Please daddy!! I really want to see it

Lucy sent him a picture of her pussy spread open by her two fingers. Her pussy was so wet that it dripped down to the sheets.

Damien: You weren't kidding when you said your ******* is tight! I'm definitely going to stretch you out!
Lucy: You are!!! I can't wait! That's all I've been thinking off since we seperated!

The video cut off there. She was still talking to him with me 20 feet away. I then replied to Damien.

Damien: You can stop me all you want John, but you can't stop your wife. Otherwise you would've confronted her already. Look, I'm just trying to do you a favor.
Damien: Let me explain. If you stop me from talking to her guess what she's going to do. She will continue to think about black meat and get with some other guy you don't know. But if you let me get with her, I will make sure to make it as unenjoyable as I can so she doesn't think about trying it again. Your choice.
Me: This isn't right. What happens if she ends up liking it? She'll just be a slut for the rest of her life?
Damien: She won't. You can take my word. I think you should confront her tonight and tell her you're okay with us getting together just this once, so she does't do it behind your back.
Me: How would I even do that. That's so embarrassing. What am I supposed to say!?
Damien: If it makes it easier, I can tell her. That way you won't have to confront her face to face.
Damien: I just told her that I messaged you and asked for permission to fuck her. She's typing right now.
Me: You're fucking with me right? I thought you were going to tell me first so I could approve it. Please tell me you didn't do that.
Damien: Well right now she's pissed that I'm messaging you, but I just told her that you're okay with it and that you've always wanted to be a cuck.
Damien: Well, I got some good news now. You're wife said she will go through with this after she talks to you. She said it's the only way. Don't forget, If you don't let her go through with this, she's just going to end up fucking some other guy behind your back. You better not screw this up.

If it was me, I would kick the bitch to the curb, Let Damion pay for that pussy, she's owned now. She knew this guy before the concert. When she left you at the concert for a half hour, Or when she was dancing with her skirt up for the bois, I would have left her, went home, put her stuff to the curb. Called a lawyer the next day, divorce court. She's trashed you bad at the concert, now texting in your face to fuck this guy. You don't have to be less of a man. Get rid of her, let her go live with them, let me know how that works out in a few months

Part 3

Part 4

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed Lucy was sitting down on the bed still wearing her lingerie. The room was quiet for a moment. I felt extremely embarrassed and didn’t know how to start the conversation. We kept on staring at each other until she finally broke the silence.

Lucy: So, as you know, I just got done talking to Damien. I had no idea he was talking to you. How did he even get your number?

Me: He got it from your phone.

Lucy: Ohhh, I see. I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean for anything to happen. One thing led to another and somehow, I found myself kneeling Infront of him in the men’s bathroom. If I had known you wanted to be part of it I wouldn’t have done it behind your back. I didn’t know you wanted to be a cuck.

Me: What!? Is that what Damien said?

Lucy: Yeah, is that not true? I mean it made sense to me. Damien and I were gone for a long time, and you didn’t fight him when he had his bulge against my bare ass. Any man would’ve beat his ass on the spot. You just stood there and watched it happen. Damien helped me realize that.

Me: I see. I wouldn’t call myself a cuck though. I just didn’t want you to cheat on me behind my back.

Lucy: Honey, that’s what a cuck is. Someone who wants to watch their wife with another man. But anyways, Damien and I have made plans for tomorrow. This time well do it here after you come home from work.

Me: Tomorrow? He didn’t tell me anything about that.

Lucy: Yeah, is that a problem?

Me: Well no, it just seemed so soon. What else did he tell you?

Lucy: That was pretty much it. Well, now that were being completely honest with each other, I have to admit that Damien and have been flirting and a little bit of sexting. Would you like to see?

Me: No, it’s okay. You really don’t have to do all that.

She quickly grabbed her phone and began to show me their conversation.

As she scrolled past their conversation and nudes, I couldn’t help but notice Lucy biting her lips. She was definitely thinking about him. She then stopped at one of his nudes and enlarged the photo. She looked at me to see my reaction, but I tried to kept a cool face. She then asked “What do you think of his cock? It’s big huh?” I nodded and couldn’t help but gulp. She then said “Aren’t you excited to see me ride his monster cock tomorrow? I know I am.” I then said “mhmm.” I didn’t want to give the impression that he turned me on, so I tried to walk away. She then said “wait, lay down and look at this one” I laid next to her and took a quick look. It was the photo of her sucking him off. She then said “Don’t I look hot in this one? He felt so big in my mouth. He has to be at least three times bigger than you honey” As she said that she slid her hand down my shorts. She then said “Ahhh I see you’re already getting hard thinking about it.” She then played the video Damien took earlier while rubbing my dick. I felt myself getting harder and harder. I didn’t want to cum so I closed my eyes and tried to distract myself, but it was impossible. All I could think off was Lucy sucking Damien. It hasn’t even been 30 seconds and I had already released my load. Lucy the smiled and said “Wow, new personal record! That must’ve really turned you on huh? Just wait till tomorrow.” She then removed her hand, wiped my load on her towel and went straight to the bathroom to wash her hands. I felt sorry for myself for letting it get this far and just called it a night.

The next day came. I just got off work. As I was pulling up to my place, I noticed a car parked in the driveway. It had to be Damiens. Once I got inside I found Lucy and Damien talking in the living room. Lucy was already wearing her lingerie. She was sitting right beside him. Once they saw me they both stood up.

Damien: Hey, James is it?

Me: It’s John.

Damien: That’s right, hey man, how was work?

Me: It was okay, kind of stressful

Damien: Damn, that sucks, well good thing I’m here, right?

Me: Yeah

Damien: Care to show me where well be doing this Lucy?

Lucy then grabbed his hand and guided him to our room. Damien looked around and said “You guys have a nice place. I can definitely get used to this.” I looked at him with a puzzled face since he told me this was supposed to be a one-time thing. He then sat on our bed and said “Oh yeah, this bed feels good” He looked around the room then looked at me and pointed at my wives vanity chair near the corner of the room. I knew what he wanted. I then said “Woah hold up, you need to wear a condom before you start. I’m not going to let you do this without one.” Damien then said “Alright, but I didn’t bring one. Hope you guys carry magnums cause the other ones don’t fit.” I grabbed one of mine from my nightstand and passed it to him. He looked at it and laughed. “Hommie, this ******* is not going to fit. Trust me.” I then told him he has to try otherwise he’d have to come another day. He tossed the condom aside, stood up and said “Nah, I’ve already tried those on, it’ll just snap. Now go sit your ass over there before I kick your ass out of the room.” I felt so intimidated and decided to listen to him. He sat back down on our bed and said, “That’s what I fucking thought .” I was surprised Lucy didn’t say anything to him. She just stood there and smiled. Damien looked at Lucy and said “shall we get started now?” Lucy then smiled even harder, bit her lip and nodded her head. Once she got on her knees she dug her fingers under both his shorts and underwear and pulled them down. He was wearing her bracelet as a cockring again. Lucy looked up at him and said “So that’s where my bracelet went.” She then grabbed his semi hard cock and began to stroke it. I couldn’t believe how big it looked in person. Her eyes kept moving back and forth from his eyes back to his cock. She took one quick look at me and then opened her mouth. She had his penis head in his mouth while looking at me. I could see his cock slowly get bigger and bigger in her mouth. She then moved her eyes back to his cock and began to stroke him faster while she began to lick his massive balls. I couldn’t watch this anymore. My confidence was broken. As soon as I stood up Damien pointed at me to sit back down. So I did. He then pulled Lucy away and grabbed the condom I gave him earlier. He opened it and passed it to Lucy. She was having a hard time putting it on, so Damien grabbed it and tried to do it himself. The condom was so tight on him that he was grunting while putting it on until suddenly it snapped in half. Damien threw the condom at me and said “What’d I tell you dumb ass! I’m too big for this finger condom.” Damien then grabbed the back of Lucy’s head and guided it back towards his cock. She tried grabbing it but Damien slapped her hands away and said “Nope, no hands this time” She smiled and said “Okay daddy”. Damien guided his cock back in her mouth and began to face fuck her. She was taking in a lot more of his cock this time. She was gagging so much that her face soon tuned red. He then pulled out and said, “You like that?”

She nodded her head and opened her mouth again. This time She went even deeper than last time. She had to have at least 5 inches inside her. When he pulled out again I noticed how wet his cock was. Her face had to been a foot away from him and yet there was a huge saliva string connected from her face to his cock. I’ve never seen so much saliva come out of her mouth. She used her hand to grab her saliva and placed it back on his dick. She then spat on it and began to stroke it again. I looked at Lucys ass and noticed her panties were soaked. Damien stood up grabbed her by her arm and helped her up. As he bent her over the bed he noticed how wet she was and said “Damn Lucy, you’re so fucking wet. James get your ass over here” Once I got close Damien grabbed the back of my next and guided my face to straight to her ass. My nose and mouth were now wet. Damien then said “I bet you never made her this wet huh?” I looked at him and nodded no. Damien then shouted, “Damn boy speak!” I immediately said “no sir.” He then demanded me to take her panties off. Once I took them off he grabbed me by the back of the next and pushed me back to my chair. He dug through his shorts and grabbed a chastity lock. He tossed it to me, told me to undress and to put that on along with my wives panties. I felt so humiliated. Once I locked the cage I sat back down. While I was doing that Damien was eating my wife out. He stopped to look at me and said “You done white boy? Throw me the key now.” I tossed it to him. He caught it and placed the key on Lucy’s necklace. He told her she could unlock me whenever she wanted. She smiled at me then at him and bent over the bed again. Damien then stood up and said “You ready girl?” She nodded her head and spread her ass cheeks part . Damien grabbed his massive cock with one hand then proceeded to slap both of her ass cheeks with it. He then slid his cock up and down her pussy. Lucy then told him to quit teasing her and to put it in. Damien chuckled and said “Alright if you say so.” He then placed his penis head on her pussy and began pushing forward. He wasn’t even in yet and she was already grunting. He finally had his penis head inside her. She could barely take it. Lucy looked back at him and said “Fuck you’re too big for my pussy daddy!” He chuckled and said “I’ll make it fit.” She then placed her hand on his thigh and told him to go slower. He took her advice and pushed a little bit slower. It was sliding a lot easier now. He spat on his cock to lubricate it. He was now about 4 inched in. I couldn’t believe he was still going. She then stopped him around 5 inches in and said “I can’t it’s starting to hurt.” He then pulled out and went back in. This time a little faster. Lucy was grunting and moaning at the same time. I couldn’t tell if she loved it or hated it. After the fifth time he pulled out I noticed a white substance on Damien’s dick. Did he really cum inside her? I stood up and said “ What the fuck, you just came inside my wife!?” Damien looked at his cock and then at me and said “That isn’t mine dumb ass. That’s your wife’s cum. Now sit your ass back down and enjoy the rest of the show.” I didn’t know what he meant by hers. I’ve never seen her do that our whole life. Damien then unstrapped her bra and continued to fuck her. His cock was now fully covered by her cream. He began to slow down but go in deeper. He was now about 6 inched deep. Lucy was still grunting but the pain didn’t stop her. He then pulled out and told her to move forward so he can get on the bed. She then got in the doggystyle position. Damien got on the bed. Her cream was dripping onto our bed. He got into position while kneeling on one leg. He slapped her ass with cock again and then slid back inside her pussy. He went back in slowly. Her pussy lips looked super tight around his cock. Damien then managed to slide over 7 inched inside her. Lucy stopped him and said “ I don’t think I can go any further.” Damien smiled and said “Oh yes you can” and quickly shoved another 3 inches inside her. I couldn’t believe it. His whole cock was now inside her. I could tell she was hurting so I stood up and said “Lucy are you okay?” Lucy looked back and said “Fuckkkkk that hurts, you’re too big Damien”

Damien then said “but you took the whole thing” she looked shocked and said “I did? Fuck that ******* really hurt.” Damien then asked “But did it also feel good?” She hesitated at first but then said “Well yeah, but I wasn’t expecting you to shove the whole thing inside” Damien chuckled and then said “Well you got through the hard part, now you its pure pleasure from here on out”. He put her on her back and got into the missionary position. Lucy grabbed it and slid it inside her. He started really slow at first but by the end of it he was going full speed. I could tell he was ready to release his load. He quickly pulled out and released his huge load onto her face. His cum got everywhere including my pillow. Lucy seemed to enjoy her facial. Her face was unrecognizable. Damien then grabbed his cockring and tossed it towards me. I tried catching it but ended up dropping it on my thigh. It was full of their cum and saliva. He then said “You can have her bracelet back. And keep the cage. It looks like it was made for you” Lucy then began to wipe him clean. She swallowed every drop. I felt so embarrassed. Damien looked at my cage and said “is that your wives cum or yours?” I looked down and noticed I had cummed all over myself. I never noticed it happening. Both Lucy and Damien laughed. Lucy guided him towards our front door once they got back into their clothes. Lucy told Damien she’ll be seeing him again. I wanted to tell him no, but I knew part of me loved what just happened. Damien and Lucy then kissed goodbye. Once she closed the door she quickly gave me a hug and said “I love you so much baby! Today was the greatest time of my life. I’m so excited for his next visit. He said he wanted to bring his boys.” I smiled and said “I love you too baby, now can you please take me chastity cage off” she looked down at it and laughed. She then said “I honestly forgot you had that on honey. Damien asked me if I could keep you in it until his next visit and I told him yes.” I was waiting for her to say she was joking but I could tell she was serious. I then asked “we’ll when is his next visit?” She then replied “Well then next time I see him will be on Thursday but his next visit will be on Saturday since all his friends will be off work that day” I couldn’t believe I had to wait until then. I then asked if I could go with her on Thursday but she didn’t answer. She left and went to the room, so I followed her. “Hey can I come with you on Th-“ she then interrupted me and said “Honey, that’s so gross, you got your nasty cum all over my seat. You have to clean it off.” Why did she have to say it was nasty? I then told her I’d clean it right away but I still wanted to know if I could go with her on Thursday. She finally answered by saying “ I don’t know honey, I’ll have to ask Damien. He doesn’t invite just anybody inside his home. Plus it’s supposed to be a special day for the both of us” I then asked what do you mean special day?” She hesitated at first but then said “I don’t know yet, Damien said he was going to set up the whole day for just the two of us. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you what the plan is when he tells me.” I couldn’t believe it. My wife was already planning dates with Damien. She was officially his.

Last edited:
Part 4

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed Lucy was sitting down on the bead still wearing her lingerie. The room was quiet for a moment. I felt extremely embarrassed and didn’t know how to start the conversation. We kept on staring at each other until she finally broke the silence.

Lucy: So, as you know, I just got done talking to Damien. I had no idea he was talking to you. How did he even get your number?

Lucy: Ohhh, I see. I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean for anything to happen. One thing led to another and somehow, I found myself kneeling Infront of him in the men’s bathroom. If I had known you wanted to be part of it I wouldn’t have done it behind your back. I didn’t know you wanted to be a cuck.

Lucy: Yeah, is that not true? I mean it made sense to me. Damien and I were gone for a long time, and you didn’t fight him when he had his bulge against my bare ass. Any man would’ve beat his ass on the spot. You just stood there and watched it happen. Damien helped me realize that.

Me: I see. I wouldn’t call myself a cuck. I just didn’t want you to cheat behind my back.

Lucy: Honey, that’s what a cuck is. Someone who watched their wife with another man. But anyways, Damien and I have made plans for tomorrow. This time well do it here after you come home from work.

Lucy: That was pretty much it. Well, now that were being completely honest with each other, I have to admit that Damien and have been flirting and a little bit of sexting. Would you like to see?

As she scrolled past their conversation and nudes, I couldn’t help but notice Lucy biting her lips. She was thinking about him. She then stopped at one of his nudes and enlarged the photo. She looked at me to see my reaction, but I tried to kept a cool face. She then asked “What do you think of his cock? It’s big huh?” I nodded and couldn’t help but gulp. She then said “Aren’t you excited to see me ride him tomorrow? I know I am.” I then said “mhmm.” I didn’t want to give the impression that he turned me on, so I tried to walk away. She then said “wait, lay down and look at this one” I laid next to her and took a quick look. It was the photo of her sucking him off. She then said “Don’t I look hot in this one? He felt so big in my mouth. He has to be at least three times bigger than you honey” As she said that she slid her hand down my shorts. She then said “Ahhh I see you’re already getting hard thinking about it.” She then played the video Damien took earlier while rubbing my dick. I felt myself getting harder and harder. I didn’t want to cum so I closed my eyes and tried to distract myself, but it was impossible. It hasn’t even been 30 seconds and I had already released my load. Lucy the smiled and said “Wow, new record! That must’ve really turned you on huh? Just wait till tomorrow. She then removed her hand and went straight to the bathroom to wash her hands. I felt so sorry for myself for letting it get this far and just called it a night.

The next day came. I just got off work. As I was pulling up to my place, I noticed a car parked in the driveway. It had to be Damiens. Once I got inside I found Lucy and Damien talking in the living room. Lucy was already wearing lingerie. She was sitting right beside him. Once they saw me they both stood up.

Lucy then grabbed his hand and guided him to our room. Damien looked around and said “You guys have a nice place. I can definitely get used to this.” I looked at him with a puzzled face since he told me this was supposed to be a one-time thing. He then sat on our bed and said “Oh yeah, this bed feels good” He looked around the room then at me and pointed at my wives vanity chair near the corner of the room. I knew what he wanted. I then said “Woah hold up, you need to wear a condom before you start. I’m not going to let you do this without one.” Damien then said “Alright, but I didn’t bring one. Hope you guys carry magnums cause the other ones don’t fit.” I grabbed one of mine from my nightstand and passed it to him. He looked at it and laughed. “Hommie, this ******* is not going to fit. Trust me.” I then told him he has to try otherwise he’d have to come another day. He tossed the condom aside, stood up and said “Nah, I’ve already tried those on, it’ll just snap. Now go sit your ass over there before I kick your ass out of the room.” I felt so intimidated and decided to listen to him. He sat back down and said, “That’s what I fucking though.” I was surprised Lucy didn’t say anything to him. Damien looked at Lucy and said “shall we get started now?” Lucy smiled, bit her lip and nodded her head. Once she got on her knees she dug her fingers under both his shorts and underwear and pulled them down. He was wearing her bracelet as cockring again. Lucy looked up at him and said “So that’s where it went.” She then grabbed his semi hard cock and began to stroke it. I couldn’t believe how big it looked in person. Her eyes kept moving back and forth from his eyes back to his cock. She took one quick look at me and then opened her mouth. She had his penis head in his mouth while looking at me. I could see his cock slowly get bigger and bigger in her mouth. She then moved her eyes back to his cock and began to stroke him faster while she began to lick his massive balls. I couldn’t watch this anymore. My confidence was broken. As stood up Damien pointed to sit back down. So I did. He then pulled Lucy away and grabbed the condom I gave him earlier. He opened it and passed it to Lucy. She was having a hard time putting it on so Damien grabbed it and tried to do it himself. The condom was so tight on him that he was grunting while putting it on until suddenly it snapped in half. Damien threw the condom at me and said “What’d I tell you? I’m too big for this finger condom.” Damien then grabbed the back of Lucy’s head and guided it back towards his cock. She tried grabbing it but Damien slapped her hands away and said “Nope, no hands” She smiled and said “Okay daddy”. Damien guided his cock back in her mouth and began to face fuck her. She was taking in a lot more of his cock this time. She was gagging so much that her face soon tuned red. He then pulled out and said, “You like that?”

She nodded her head and opened her mouth again. This time She went even deeper than last time. She had to have at least 5 inches inside her. When he pulled out again I noticed how wet his cock was. Her face had to been a foot away from him and yet there was a huge saliva string connected from her face to his cock. I’ve never seen so much saliva come out of her mouth. She used her hand to grab her saliva and placed it back on his dick. She then spat on it and began to stroke it again. I looked at Lucys ass and noticed her panties were soaked. Damien stood up grabbed her by her arm and helped her up. As he bent her over the bed he noticed how wet she was and said “Damn Lucy, you’re so fucking wet. James come over here” I began to get closer her then grabbed the back of my next and guided my face to her ass. My face nose and mouth was now wet. Damien then said “I bet you never made her this wet huh?” I looked at him and nodded no. Damien then shouted, “Damn boy speak!” I then said “no sir.” He then demanded me to take her panties off. Once I took them off he grabbed me by the back of the next and pushed me back to my chair. He dug through his shorts and grabbed a chastity lock. He tossed it to me, told me to undress and to put that on along with my wives panties. I felt so humiliated. Once I locked the cage I sat down. While I was doing that Damien was eating my wife out. He stopped to look at me and said “You done? Throw me the key.” I tossed it to him. He caught it and placed the key on Lucy’s necklace. He told her she could unlock me whenever she wanted. She smiled at me then at him and bent over the bed again. Damien then stood up and said “You ready girl?” She nodded her head spread her ass cheeks. Damien grabbed his cock with one hand and slapped both of her ass cheeks with it. He then slid his cock and down her pussy. Lucy then told him to quick teasing her and to slide it in. Damien chuckled and said “Alright if you say so.” He then placed his penis head on her pussy and began pushing forward. He wasn’t even in yet and she was already moaning. He finally had his penis head inside her. She could barely take it. She then placed her hand on his thigh and told him to go slower. He took her advice and pushed a little bit slower. It was sliding a lot easier now. He spat on his cock to lubricate it. He was now about 4 inched in. I couldn’t believe he was still going. She then stopped him around 5 inches in and said I can’t it’s starting to hurt. He then pulled out and went back in. This time a little faster. Lucy was grunting and moaning at the same time. I couldn’t tell if she loved it or hated it. After the fifth time he pulled out I noticed a white substance on Damien’s dick. Did he really cum inside her? I stood up and said “ What the fuck, you just came inside my wife!?” Damien looked at his cock and then at me and said “That isn’t mine little bro. That’s your wife’s cum. Now sit your ass down and enjoy the rest of the show.” I didn’t know what he meant by hers. I’ve never seen her do that our whole life. Damien continued to fuck her while slapping her ass. His cock was now fully covered by her cream. He began to slow down but go in deeper. He was now about 6 inched deep. Lucy was still grunting but the pain didn’t stop her. He then pulled out and told her to move forward so he can get on the bed. She then got in the doggystyle position. Damien got on the bed. Her cream was dripping onto our bed. He got into position while kneeling on one leg. He slapped her ass with cock again and then slid back inside her pussy. He went back in slowly. Her pussy lips looked super tight around his cock. Damien then managed to slide slightly over 7 inched inside her. Lucy stopped him and said “ I don’t think I can go any further.” Damien smiled and said “Oh yes you can” aand quickly shoved another 3 inches inside her. I couldn’t believe it. His whole cock inside her. I could tell she was hurting so I stood up and said Lucy are you okay? Lucy looked back and said “Fuuuuck that hurts, you’re too big Damien”

Damien then said “but you took the whole thing” she looked shocked and said “I did? Fuck that ******* hurt.” Damien then asked “But did it also feel good?” She hesitated at first but then said “Well yeah, but I wasn’t expecting you to shove the whole thing in” Damien chuckled and then said “Well you got through the hard part, now you its pure pleasure from here on out”. He put her on her back and got into the missionary position. Lucy grabbed it and slid it inside her. He started really slow at first but by the end of it he was going full speed. I could tell he was ready to release his load. He quickly pulled out and released his load onto her face. His cum got everywhere including my pillow. Lucy seemed to enjoy her facial. Her face was unrecognizable. Damien then grabbed his cockring and tossed it towards me. I caught it. It was full of their cum and saliva. He then said “You can have her bracelet back. And keep the cage. It looks like it was made for you” Lucy then began to wipe him clean. She swallowed every drop. I felt so embarrassed. Damien looked at my cage and said “is that your wives cum or yours?” I looked down and noticed I had cummed all over myself. I never noticed it happening. Both Lucy and Damien laughed. Lucy guided him towards our front door once they got back into their clothes. Lucy told Damien she’ll be seeing him again. I wanted to tell him no, but I knew part of me loved what just happened. Damien and Lucy then kissed goodbye. Once she closed the door she quickly gave me a hug and said “I love you so much baby! Today was the greatest time of my life. I smiled and said “I love you too baby.”
Welcome to cuckold life

Part 4

Once I stepped out of the bathroom, I noticed Lucy was sitting down on the bed still wearing her lingerie. The room was quiet for a moment. I felt extremely embarrassed and didn’t know how to start the conversation. We kept on staring at each other until she finally broke the silence.

Me: I see. I wouldn’t call myself a cuck though. I just didn’t want you to cheat on me behind my back.

Lucy: Honey, that’s what a cuck is. Someone who wants to watch their wife with another man. But anyways, Damien and I have made plans for tomorrow. This time well do it here after you come home from work.

As she scrolled past their conversation and nudes, I couldn’t help but notice Lucy biting her lips. She was definitely thinking about him. She then stopped at one of his nudes and enlarged the photo. She looked at me to see my reaction, but I tried to kept a cool face. She then asked “What do you think of his cock? It’s big huh?” I nodded and couldn’t help but gulp. She then said “Aren’t you excited to see me ride his monster cock tomorrow? I know I am.” I then said “mhmm.” I didn’t want to give the impression that he turned me on, so I tried to walk away. She then said “wait, lay down and look at this one” I laid next to her and took a quick look. It was the photo of her sucking him off. She then said “Don’t I look hot in this one? He felt so big in my mouth. He has to be at least three times bigger than you honey” As she said that she slid her hand down my shorts. She then said “Ahhh I see you’re already getting hard thinking about it.” She then played the video Damien took earlier while rubbing my dick. I felt myself getting harder and harder. I didn’t want to cum so I closed my eyes and tried to distract myself, but it was impossible. All I could think off was Lucy sucking Damien. It hasn’t even been 30 seconds and I had already released my load. Lucy the smiled and said “Wow, new personal record! That must’ve really turned you on huh? Just wait till tomorrow.” She then removed her hand, wiped my load on her towel and went straight to the bathroom to wash her hands. I felt sorry for myself for letting it get this far and just called it a night.

The next day came. I just got off work. As I was pulling up to my place, I noticed a car parked in the driveway. It had to be Damiens. Once I got inside I found Lucy and Damien talking in the living room. Lucy was already wearing her lingerie. She was sitting right beside him. Once they saw me they both stood up.

Lucy then grabbed his hand and guided him to our room. Damien looked around and said “You guys have a nice place. I can definitely get used to this.” I looked at him with a puzzled face since he told me this was supposed to be a one-time thing. He then sat on our bed and said “Oh yeah, this bed feels good” He looked around the room then looked at me and pointed at my wives vanity chair near the corner of the room. I knew what he wanted. I then said “Woah hold up, you need to wear a condom before you start. I’m not going to let you do this without one.” Damien then said “Alright, but I didn’t bring one. Hope you guys carry magnums cause the other ones don’t fit.” I grabbed one of mine from my nightstand and passed it to him. He looked at it and laughed. “Hommie, this ******* is not going to fit. Trust me.” I then told him he has to try otherwise he’d have to come another day. He tossed the condom aside, stood up and said “Nah, I’ve already tried those on, it’ll just snap. Now go sit your ass over there before I kick your ass out of the room.” I felt so intimidated and decided to listen to him. He sat back down on our bed and said, “That’s what I fucking thought .” I was surprised Lucy didn’t say anything to him. She just stood there and smiled. Damien looked at Lucy and said “shall we get started now?” Lucy then smiled even harder, bit her lip and nodded her head. Once she got on her knees she dug her fingers under both his shorts and underwear and pulled them down. He was wearing her bracelet as a cockring again. Lucy looked up at him and said “So that’s where my bracelet went.” She then grabbed his semi hard cock and began to stroke it. I couldn’t believe how big it looked in person. Her eyes kept moving back and forth from his eyes back to his cock. She took one quick look at me and then opened her mouth. She had his penis head in his mouth while looking at me. I could see his cock slowly get bigger and bigger in her mouth. She then moved her eyes back to his cock and began to stroke him faster while she began to lick his massive balls. I couldn’t watch this anymore. My confidence was broken. As soon as I stood up Damien pointed at me to sit back down. So I did. He then pulled Lucy away and grabbed the condom I gave him earlier. He opened it and passed it to Lucy. She was having a hard time putting it on, so Damien grabbed it and tried to do it himself. The condom was so tight on him that he was grunting while putting it on until suddenly it snapped in half. Damien threw the condom at me and said “What’d I tell you dumb ass! I’m too big for this finger condom.” Damien then grabbed the back of Lucy’s head and guided it back towards his cock. She tried grabbing it but Damien slapped her hands away and said “Nope, no hands this time” She smiled and said “Okay daddy”. Damien guided his cock back in her mouth and began to face fuck her. She was taking in a lot more of his cock this time. She was gagging so much that her face soon tuned red. He then pulled out and said, “You like that?”

She nodded her head and opened her mouth again. This time She went even deeper than last time. She had to have at least 5 inches inside her. When he pulled out again I noticed how wet his cock was. Her face had to been a foot away from him and yet there was a huge saliva string connected from her face to his cock. I’ve never seen so much saliva come out of her mouth. She used her hand to grab her saliva and placed it back on his dick. She then spat on it and began to stroke it again. I looked at Lucys ass and noticed her panties were soaked. Damien stood up grabbed her by her arm and helped her up. As he bent her over the bed he noticed how wet she was and said “Damn Lucy, you’re so fucking wet. James get your ass over here” Once I got close Damien grabbed the back of my next and guided my face to straight to her ass. My nose and mouth were now wet. Damien then said “I bet you never made her this wet huh?” I looked at him and nodded no. Damien then shouted, “Damn boy speak!” I immediately said “no sir.” He then demanded me to take her panties off. Once I took them off he grabbed me by the back of the next and pushed me back to my chair. He dug through his shorts and grabbed a chastity lock. He tossed it to me, told me to undress and to put that on along with my wives panties. I felt so humiliated. Once I locked the cage I sat back down. While I was doing that Damien was eating my wife out. He stopped to look at me and said “You done white boy? Throw me the key now.” I tossed it to him. He caught it and placed the key on Lucy’s necklace. He told her she could unlock me whenever she wanted. She smiled at me then at him and bent over the bed again. Damien then stood up and said “You ready girl?” She nodded her head and spread her ass cheeks part . Damien grabbed his massive cock with one hand then proceeded to slap both of her ass cheeks with it. He then slid his cock up and down her pussy. Lucy then told him to quit teasing her and to put it in. Damien chuckled and said “Alright if you say so.” He then placed his penis head on her pussy and began pushing forward. He wasn’t even in yet and she was already grunting. He finally had his penis head inside her. She could barely take it. Lucy looked back at him and said “Fuck you’re too big for my pussy daddy!” He chuckled and said “I’ll make it fit.” She then placed her hand on his thigh and told him to go slower. He took her advice and pushed a little bit slower. It was sliding a lot easier now. He spat on his cock to lubricate it. He was now about 4 inched in. I couldn’t believe he was still going. She then stopped him around 5 inches in and said “I can’t it’s starting to hurt.” He then pulled out and went back in. This time a little faster. Lucy was grunting and moaning at the same time. I couldn’t tell if she loved it or hated it. After the fifth time he pulled out I noticed a white substance on Damien’s dick. Did he really cum inside her? I stood up and said “ What the fuck, you just came inside my wife!?” Damien looked at his cock and then at me and said “That isn’t mine dumb ass. That’s your wife’s cum. Now sit your ass back down and enjoy the rest of the show.” I didn’t know what he meant by hers. I’ve never seen her do that our whole life. Damien then unstrapped her bra and continued to fuck her. His cock was now fully covered by her cream. He began to slow down but go in deeper. He was now about 6 inched deep. Lucy was still grunting but the pain didn’t stop her. He then pulled out and told her to move forward so he can get on the bed. She then got in the doggystyle position. Damien got on the bed. Her cream was dripping onto our bed. He got into position while kneeling on one leg. He slapped her ass with cock again and then slid back inside her pussy. He went back in slowly. Her pussy lips looked super tight around his cock. Damien then managed to slide over 7 inched inside her. Lucy stopped him and said “ I don’t think I can go any further.” Damien smiled and said “Oh yes you can” and quickly shoved another 3 inches inside her. I couldn’t believe it. His whole cock was now inside her. I could tell she was hurting so I stood up and said “Lucy are you okay?” Lucy looked back and said “Fuckkkkk that hurts, you’re too big Damien”

Damien then said “but you took the whole thing” she looked shocked and said “I did? Fuck that ******* really hurt.” Damien then asked “But did it also feel good?” She hesitated at first but then said “Well yeah, but I wasn’t expecting you to shove the whole thing inside” Damien chuckled and then said “Well you got through the hard part, now you its pure pleasure from here on out”. He put her on her back and got into the missionary position. Lucy grabbed it and slid it inside her. He started really slow at first but by the end of it he was going full speed. I could tell he was ready to release his load. He quickly pulled out and released his huge load onto her face. His cum got everywhere including my pillow. Lucy seemed to enjoy her facial. Her face was unrecognizable. Damien then grabbed his cockring and tossed it towards me. I tried catching it but ended up dropping it on my thigh. It was full of their cum and saliva. He then said “You can have her bracelet back. And keep the cage. It looks like it was made for you” Lucy then began to wipe him clean. She swallowed every drop. I felt so embarrassed. Damien looked at my cage and said “is that your wives cum or yours?” I looked down and noticed I had cummed all over myself. I never noticed it happening. Both Lucy and Damien laughed. Lucy guided him towards our front door once they got back into their clothes. Lucy told Damien she’ll be seeing him again. I wanted to tell him no, but I knew part of me loved what just happened. Damien and Lucy then kissed goodbye. Once she closed the door she quickly gave me a hug and said “I love you so much baby! Today was the greatest time of my life. I’m so excited for his next visit. He said he wanted to bring his boys.” I smiled and said “I love you too baby, now can you please take me chastity cage off” she looked down at it and laughed. She then said “I honestly forgot you had that on honey. Damien asked me if I could keep you in it until his next visit and I told him yes.” I was waiting for her to say she was joking but I could tell she was serious. I then asked “we’ll when is his next visit?” She then replied “Well then next time I see him will be on Thursday but his next visit will be on Saturday since all his friends will be off work that day” I couldn’t believe I had to wait until then. I then asked if I could go with her on Thursday but she didn’t answer. She left and went to the room, so I followed her. “Hey can I come with you on Th-“ she then interrupted me and said “Honey, that’s so gross, you got your nasty cum all over my seat. You have to clean it off.” Why did she have to say it was nasty? I then told her I’d clean it right away but I still wanted to know if I could go with her on Thursday. She finally answered by saying “ I don’t know honey, I’ll have to ask Damien. He doesn’t invite just anybody inside his home. Plus it’s supposed to be a special day for the both of us” I then asked what do you mean special day?” She hesitated at first but then said “I don’t know yet, Damien said he was going to set up the whole day for just the two of us. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you what the plan is when he tells me.” I couldn’t believe it. My wife was already planning dates with Damien. She was officially his.
Part 5

Once I finished cleaning up my mess I messaged Damien:

Me: Hey man, you lied to me you said you were going to make her dislike fucking black men. Now she’s over here talking about getting with you again g this Thursday and possibility having your friends fuck her at my place. It was supposed to go like this.

Damien: James relax, you can quit acting like you didn’t like it. They’re no going back. You’re officially a cuck and that’s alright. Nobody to blame but yourself.

Me: I just don’t understand. You said you were going to make her not want to do it again

Damien: but instead she fell in love. And deep down I know you did too.

Me: I don’t like how you lied to me and how you’re already planning dates with my wife

Damien: Dates? Who said anything about a date? I’m just inviting Lucy over so we can fuck without your annoying ass in the same room.

Me: So she’s only going to be there for a few minutes then?

Damien: A few minutes? Nah lol, you’re dropping her off at 5 and picking her up at 2 in the morning. We’re going to fuck all day.

Me: I can do that. I have work the next day at 6 I’ll barely get any sleep.

Damien: We’ll I guess she’ll be spending the night then. But I gotta warn you, if she spends the night she might as well stay for the weekend.

Me: No it’s alright, I’ll pick her up. But can you please let me take off this Chastity cage off? It’s starting to bother me

Damien: What did Lucy tell you!? I said keep that ******* on until I visit. So do as I say. That should make you excited to see me.

Me: But how am I supposed to keep this on all week? It’s humiliating

Damien: That’s not my problem. I guess you’ll just have to get used to it.

Me: I guess.

Our next conversation wasn’t until Thursday while I was at work. He had sent me a picture of a lingerie set he had bought for Lucy. It was a red thong and a see through lace bra.

Damien: This is the lingerie set Lucy chose. We’re both excited about tonight. You better have her here on tonight or else.

Me: I’ll try I don’t get off until 4:30

Damien: No, you will get here here on time.

Me: Yes Damien.

4:30 finally came, I rushed home picked up Lucy and made my way to Damien’s place. Once we arrived I opened her door and walked her up to his front door. She looked stunning. She was wearing a tight short dress, high heels and had her hair curled. Damien opened the door and greeted my wife and a hug and a huge slap on her left ass cheek. He then grabbed her hand and guided her inside. Before I could step inside Damien shut the door on my face. I then heard the both of them talk and laugh out loud. I got back in the car and messaged Damien but got no response. I had no choice but to leave and wait for them to finish.

It was now 9:30. Damien finally responded.

Damien: Ayo James my bad, we completely forgot about you dawg. You good?

Me: We’ll yeah i just wanted to make sure Lucy was alright

Damien: Trust me man, she’s in great hands. Want to see?

Me: No, it’s alright

He ignored my message and decided to send me videos and photos anyways.

The first photo was of Lucy in her new lingerie set. She looked insanely hot. Her tits looked tight against her bra. I’ve never seen her dress this way for me. The second photo was of Damien grabbing Lucys phat ass cheek. The last thing he sent was a video. The video started with Lucy bent over the bed with her thong string pulled to the side. The bed was covered in rose petals. Damien had just pulled out. He spat on her asshole and slid his cock up onto her asshole. Lucy then spread her asscheeks apart and opened her asshole. Damien then pushed his cock inside her. It started out slow but once he got the tip in the rest of it went in with ease. The video went on for another twenty more seconds.

Damien: What you think? I bet Lucy never let you do anal huh?

Me: I’ve never been interested honestly

Damien: That’s a lie, Lucy literally told me that you begged her multiple times. How pathetic.

Me: How did you even convince her to try it?

Damien: I didn't have to, she was the one that brought it up. She said she always wanted to try it. With the right person that is.

Me: Oh, well that’s good for you.

Damien: Talk to you later, we’re about to go for round 3.

15 minutes passed by. Damien sent me another video. He was laying down on the bed while Lucy was blowing him. I couldn’t believe he was already on his third round. Lucy was now fully nude. Her hair was messed up at this point and her make up was completely off. Lucy was passionately sucking his cock. She would kiss it, slap it on her tongue, blow saliva bubbles on it and eventually deepthroat it. The most she’s done with me was suck it for a few seconds and finish me off with a hand job. She looked completely different making love with him than with me. With me she would rub be with 3 fingers meanwhile with Damien she would use both hands and place her mouth on the rest of it. There was no wonder why she seemed to be in love.

Damien: Doesn’t she look lovely sucking my cock?

Me: She looks amazing, I just wish she would do that with me

Damien: You know damn well she can’t do that with your tiny dick. She might as well suck a clit.

Me: Come on, I’m not that small

Damien: But you are, even your wife agrees.

He then sent a video of him asking her “How big is your husband” while she was still blowing him. She looked up at the camera and made a hand gesture with her finger an inch apart. I felt so embarrassed. Damien then asked “and how big am I” she then pulled her mouth out of his cock and compared it to her forearm, not only was it slightly longer but it also appeared twice as thick. She the laughed, laid his cock on her face and stuck her tongue out with a big grin. Damien then chuckled and said “atta girl” the video ended there.

Damien: Told you, anyway I gotta go again. I’m about to fuck the ******* out of your wife again. I’ll text you when she’s ready to be picked up.

Me: Alright

I took a quick nap. 1:30 came along. Damien texted me again.

Damien: Ayo, come get your slut. She’ll be ready by the time you get here. Once I got there I knocked the door. I could still hear the both of them moaning. He was clearly not done. Another 20 minutes passed by and they were finally done. Damien opened the door and said “What’s up cuck! Your wife and I had an amazing time. You should’ve been here.” I then grabbed Lucy’s hand and guided her to my car. She was struggling to walk. She was walking with a limp. Once we got inside Lucy smiled at me and said “I feel sooo good, I don’t want to leave. Thank you for letting me do this baby. I really needed it.” She then got closer and made out with me. I could taste Damien’s cum from her mouth. Once she stopped kissing me she smiled at me again and knocked out while I drove us home.

Back