BBC and birth control

Interesting. My wife found that she LOST weight quicker when getting lots of bbc workouts. She hasn't gone back on birth control though. That's always been a bit of a libido killer for her.

It'll be interesting to see what she decides if she ever has a bull steady enough to consider bareback.

Getting toned from BBC fucking? subconsciously conditioning yourself to black men's preferences? or is there some strange pheromonal or even genetic sorcery that goes on that helps sculpt a girl to a more African physique and body style? idk but it's an interesting phenomenon. Anyway it looks and i'm sure feels great!
Maybe! The gyms been closed and I’ve just been getting thicker. I just run a little but maybe it is just bbc hitting it from the back so much 🤷‍♀️

Maybe! The gyms been closed and I’ve just been getting thicker. I just run a little but maybe it is just bbc hitting it from the back so much 🤷‍♀️
I love how loose your pussy seems to be getting too. Love that. Keep it up. I hope you never stop taking that black cock. Do you use condoms or no ?

Oil and water doesn’t mix so why on Kings white pussy earth would any logical thinking rationally together slutty white married pussy ever poison it’s very fertile pussy with a imposter made deterrent that would prevent bbc from gifting not only the slutty white pussy with gifts far beyond its worthiness but also the once in the lifetime opportunity for the imposter to financially provide for the BlackMans most sacred gifts!!

***DISCLAIMER****
(OBVIOUSLY) as the imposter always has and will it will relinquish all moments and opportunities in reviling it’s financial providing anything and everything but rather allow the Anointing all the praise and glory upon the FATHERED KING as the sole provider and ******* figure of the young

Back